I had the same problem as you, and while searching the web, I found a solution. Press ctrl+shift+delete (or Clear My Tracks), it's the same, and check Cache + Cookies. Then, it works miraculously!
loli
magnificent, it works for me who had the same problem, thanks supertoto!
soy
Thank you very much for your solution, it works very well! I had this problem too.
Jo
Yep, it happened to me too, I tried the same thing, and it works perfectly!! Thank you very much.
dri
and where do I have to do that?? Please, thank you in advance
yoyo160595
cool I'm going to be able to listen again thank you very much great solution thanks again
Friendly
I have the same issue since last night. Half of the page is missing when I log into Deezer. I updated Firefox, and apparently I don't have Adblock Plus in the Firefox add-ons, and the "cache and cookies" boxes are already checked.. Any solution?? Thanks!
Nemrade
For my part, Deezer was bugging, but just today I understood why: for some time now, Firefox has been showing ads on the right side of my screen and at the bottom (I can close it, of course). They appear depending on the sites and on Deezer, it's the one on the right side that prevented me from searching for music, managing my account, or listening to a song. If you've read this far and you have the same problem I had, check the ad on the right; at the top left of it, there’s a "t". Click on it and you will be taken to a..... sketchy site (at least I don't know it....). Don't look any further, on the page it brings you to, there's a red button that says "disable" (I think). Click on it and poof, no more ads on the right side (but still at the bottom of the screen, though), and the best part; Deezer works ^^
keiser
ctrl + shift + del and delete everything. Deezer will work again.
phoenixx-215
I have the same problem and apparently nobody can tell me why if I have the solution I will let you know
lola
If Deezer is not working anymore, go to YouTube.
regis82
<moi> It's the same thing since last night, we can't access anything and we can't see our playlists anymore. Thanks if anyone has any information.</moi>
Anonymous user
Good evening
I am using Windows XP Home Edition. I have an administrator account and a limited account. Deezer works on the admin account but not on the limited account. I use Firefox.
Does anyone have a solution?
Mcmak01
I had the same problem and I found a solution.
With Firefox: Tools/add-ons, then disable Adobe, check others if it doesn't work.
Tetouchaud
Hello,
I cleared my cache and it's working again!
How do you do it? On Firefox:
Tools Options Clear your recent history Everything Clear now
And it works for me again!
djé
I can access Deezer via Internet Explorer, but it doesn't work with Firefox! Why?
mikedimango
I encountered the same problem with Mozilla. The simplest solution, I think, and what I did, works perfectly: open Deezer with Internet Explorer, and there you go, it works very well for the moment at least. Have a nice day everyone!
Taulzone
this time it's good I really found the solution to get Deezer working again on Firefox and it's really easy...^^
First, you need to go to TOOLS, then OPTIONS, then PRIVACY, then SHOW COOKIES, and simply click on CLEAR ALL COOKIES ... And there you go, that's it^^ I hope it will work a++
cloox
Thank you so much to supertoto! I didn't know how to do it! And without music, it's a struggle! :)
Alexandre
Hello, try another browser or reinstall Adobe Flash. Alternatively, you can go to muzikoo if you want to listen to music and music clips and create playlists very easily and for free: using drag and drop or with the add to playlist button. The music is free, of course, and there's no need to sign up. Another good point is the very rich catalog and no audio ads! I'm sharing the address of this latest find http://www.muzikoo.com http://www.muzikoo.fr Make good use of it and keep it to yourself!
Elfin
For those who have installed ad-block, you need to disable it on the Deezer site and it works again for me.
blabla
YES !! Thank you, it hadn't worked for a year...
bijnok
Adblock does not block Deezer music! It only blocks audio ads...
Elfin
Adblock back then (2010!) didn't allow me to play music on Deezer. That has probably changed since, but I must admit I've given up on Deezer. Some websites detect ad blockers and do not allow access to content. I suppose it's a script along those lines that was in place.
worldboo
Adblock has nothing to do with it since it works very well for me.
Elfin
that's a demonstration ^^
SangoH
You have installed IE Tab, but do you put the page in Internet Explorer mode (to the right of the URL bar before launching)?
Kaloo
Yes, and yet the problem is still the same, but in the IE Tab options I do have https://www.deezer.com/en/ in the list of sites to open with IE. However, MSN Messenger (which is not in the list of sites to open in IE Tab) now opens with IE... I don't quite understand everything. And otherwise, the ads are still there, is there anything to be done..?
Kaloo
Hello, I've been having a problem with Deezer and Firefox for a few weeks. I can still access Deezer, but as soon as I log into my account and try to access my playlist, Firefox stops working and Windows closes the program. However, there are no issues with Internet Explorer. I installed IE Tab for Firefox but nothing changed. Is there anything else I can do? Additionally, a few days after the issues with Deezer started, many ad pages started appearing without me asking for them (and they are always related to the sites I visit).. yet I have Avast running properly, could I have accidentally changed a setting? Please help me :)
Merrrrci !
Fabulous!!!
SangoH
Possible solutions: Download IE Tab as explained on the previous page (if you don't have it, I strongly recommend it, it's really useful in many cases and will make things work that previously didn't work)
Otherwise, launch Deezer, click on music, then on your little Adblock Plus logo at the top right of your screen and "open the list of filterable items". Choose cdn.deezer.com and create an exception by entering an asterisk like this http://cdn-files.deezer.com/* Close the tab, relaunch Deezer, and there you go, it works!