Problems with Deezer
Hello,
I have a problem with the site "Deezer" that allows you to listen to music legally on the internet.
I can access the site and search, but when I click, I can't listen to a song (when I click on it, nothing happens...) I don't know if it's the site or my computer that's acting up.
I have never managed to listen to a song with this computer anyway.
Thank you for your responses.
ByeConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
I have a problem with the site "Deezer" that allows you to listen to music legally on the internet.
I can access the site and search, but when I click, I can't listen to a song (when I click on it, nothing happens...) I don't know if it's the site or my computer that's acting up.
I have never managed to listen to a song with this computer anyway.
Thank you for your responses.
ByeConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 7.0
8 answers
-
This webpage is inaccessible.
The webpage at https://www.deezer.com/fr/ may be temporarily unavailable or it may have been permanently moved to a different web address.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error
This is the message that appears when I try to access it.