Silog data export to Excel
Solved
Hello,
I would like to know if there is anyone who knows Silog?
If yes, I would like to know how to export data to an Excel spreadsheet.
I would like to know if there is anyone who knows Silog?
If yes, I would like to know how to export data to an Excel spreadsheet.
Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 2.0.0.11
22 answers
-
Hello everyone,
I don't know if this discussion is still active (apparently not, from what I see...) but I'm trying anyway!
So, I just completed an end-of-studies internship (Master's degree in Organization, Production Management and Logistics at ENSAM Paris.
My project was about the version migration (6.03 under Paradox to 7.07 under SQL Server 2000) of the ERP SILOG.
I gained a lot of skills, particularly in the use, design and creation of Crystal Reports under the new version, as well as modifications to screen masks in various applications.
I also did some training support and technical assistance during the migration (configuration of workstations, etc.).
Anyway, I won't go on too much, I'm looking for help to land my first job in production management, ERPs, optimization...
If anyone has any leads, possibly contacts to share, it would be greatly appreciated.
You can reach me daily by email:
aljrabb@yahoo.fr
Thank you in advance to those who can help me.
See you! -
Yes, someone can help you: the Silog customer service!!! Take a training day on launches and/or planning or ask your question at the teletraining teleformation@silog.fr if you have credit (for credit, also ask customer service!).
Gift: for your question, look at the "availability" field in the workstations...-
I am an intern, so I can't afford to ask for a training day, and if that were the case, I wouldn't have asked for help on a forum. I already went to modify the availability in my workspace, I entered 2, so I should have a weekly capacity of 70 hours, but that's not the case...
Thank you for your help.
-
-
Hello everyone, I am currently doing an internship and I need to set up a production schedule on Silog.
For this, I go to the launches module and the workload plan editing, my concern is that the system loads the positions to a maximum of 35 hours per week as if there was only one person working on this position.
Yet in the capacity plan, I have defined a capacity of 70 hours for the concerned position.
Can someone help me?
Thank you in advance -
Hello,
I have known SILOG since the Paradox version. I have already done quite a bit of configuration, masks, states, exporting proprietary databases for import into SQL SERVER... if anyone is interested.
And now I'm a bit stuck with SILOG macros under VISUAL BASIC 2008 EXPRESS and SILDDE2.
If anyone has any information.
Thanks in advance. -
the big game of who is who!
-
I am at the headquarters, in Caen.
Regarding the modules, I won’t be able to answer you.
And which region are you from? -
Hello,
Hacking SILOG isn't really useful; what's important is to have maintenance, as getting updates is crucial for patches.
SILOG is a good tool, but be careful, don't get sidetracked, do things well.
I feel that sometimes you create too many modules and they aren't always fully developed.
It's better to do a few less but with better quality.
Dan. -
Hello,
And what is your company?-
Hello, I'm sharing the link to the Silog site: https://www.silog.fr/
Otherwise, I'll keep my company to myself.
See you! -
@oceane21OK
I know SILOG very well because I work there :)
I just wanted to know if someone had hacked it. -
@pikaMaybe we see each other every day ???? if you work at the Hotline or in teletraining.
Which agency are you in? I know a lot of people at Silog!! -
@oceane21Hello,
oceane, aren't you in 09?
if not, could you tell me which region you're from?
Same for you DAN, which agency are you affiliated with? -
@pikHello,
I am in the Rhône Alpes, we depend on the Lyon agency. Otherwise from Caen for everything related to remote training, hotline. That's why I "know" quite a few people in Caen, by email or phone. Do you work in remote training?
-
-
Hello everyone,
I wanted to know where you obtained SILOG? Did you find it online or was it purchased through a salesperson? -
Hello everyone, I have been practicing Silog full-time for 3 years, you can contact Silog's hotline.
You can also import data from Excel into Silog using a Silog macro. -
I don't have the quality module on mine
To understand how it calculates it, it's not going to be easy.
We need to find the right calculation rule or the stored procedure on the SQL server. -
Hi,
TRS: Total Return Rate: used in the industry for quality.
Is this calculation not in your Silog?
In mine, this calculation is included but it doesn't specify how it's calculated.
I'll look into it. -
What do you call TRS?
SILOG in 2 Words:
ERP managing purchases, sales, production, and quality for small businesses, SMEs, and also large companies.
Flexible in terms of usable modules (for example, only sales).
Also flexible in terms of adaptability to the company thanks to a simple system for modifying and configuring the default screens.
Having used it for quite some time, I am satisfied; we have really customized it to fit very unique needs!
There you go!-
Hello,
I have been using SILOG for a few days as part of my internship. I would like to set up a zone action for editing a mask. I used some examples I had to do this. When I click on the associated image, my query is displayed. However, the value I select does not appear in my editable zone, which only shows the formula, that is, the name of my variable. Could someone help me?
I used the following syntax: SER ("","SELECT NoAccuseReception FROM Come ","f01105$";)
NoAccuseReception is the field I want to see, Come is the table and f01105$ is my variable.
Thank you. -
-
@oceane21Hello Oceane21,
Thank you for your reply. I tried without the semicolons and it still doesn't work. Do you have another idea? Thanks and have a nice day. -
@MinaHi,
Take an editable zone object, like the formula f01105$, but make sure you're in the CDE application.
Then set it up, and create an action to which you assign SER ("","SELECT NoAccuseReception FROM Come ","f01105$")
And that's it! When you click on the associated image, it offers you all the acknowledgments of receipt; choose one by clicking on it and your editable zone field takes the value of your choice.
If you're not in CDE, I'll tell you how to proceed.
See you! -
@oceane21Hello Oceane21,
I don't know if I'm in the CDE application. In fact, I don't know what it is. I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to proceed. Thank you.
-
-
Hello,
I have no knowledge of the Silog software and I would like someone to explain to me how it works and how to use this software.
I would also like to have more in-depth information about its use and to know why we use Silog.
Thank you for answering my questions. -
Good evening,
I would like to know if you know what TRS is?
Normally ssilog calculates it automatically but I don't know the formula. -
Hi,
Yes okay, I will sign up so we can share information. After my work at the company tomorrow, I will send you a message. -
I think you need to create an account on the forum
then on the left of my messages, you have an envelope to send a private message (PM) -
Hi,
Yes, I think I will create a file to import the data from Silog and I will link it to my dashboard.
Actually, I don't have Silog at home, I'm not very familiar with this software. It's at my company where I will do an internship that Silog is available.
I will go tomorrow to continue my dashboard project and I will let you know.
I want to share information via email, but how do we do that? (DM?) -
which version of SILOG are you on?
I created an account so you can send me a private message if you want us to exchange information via email about SILOG. -
Hello,
If I understand correctly, you have an existing Excel file (dashboard) and you want to input data into certain specified cells.
The easiest way is to have 2 Excel files.
File A: your dashboard
File B: your freshly exported GPAO SILOG data
In your file A, you create a macro that updates the cells in your file based on the data from file B.
Or even without creating a macro (I'm silly), you can create links in the Excel formulas that point to file B.
For your file B, you just need to create a .bat with a command line that generates it, and with the task scheduler, you can run it once a day to update your file.
I can give you the command line if needed.
- 1
- 2
Next