Appareil mobile Apple

Solved/Closed
Hello, here is Santa Claus who has left a 8 GB iPod Touch at the foot of the Christmas tree.
Everything was working very well until that stupid Livebox crashed...
We called Orange who very kindly removed lots of programs.
So my problem is that this brand new computer from November doesn't recognize my iPod; the only error message it displays is
"The iPod cannot be used because the Apple Mobile Device service has not started." But what is that?
HELP ME, I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU
P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR (K)

Desperate young girl facing the new technologies :- (
Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

12 answers

  1. Go to Start/Run/ type: services.msc and click ok/ find the name of the service (apple mobile device), right-click on it, set it to Automatic and click on Start.

    And there you go.
    644
    1. Hi, when I go to start the Apple Mobile Device service, it gives me error 5: access denied. What should I do?

      Thanks
      0
    2. Good evening,
      I just did as you instructed, but it's not working, I get the following message:

      "The Apple Mobile device service on local computer started then stopped"

      Does anyone have an explanation?

      Thank you very much

      JOCA
      0
    3. Thank you, Greg!
      0
    4. Well, I have the same problem with my 32GB iPod Touch and I've done exactly what you said, but when I have to right-click, I see the start option but can't click on it..... :S

      Please, Grég!!!! Help me!!!!!!
      0
    5. Thank you for your solution!!!
      0