Foxconn N15235

Solved
Hello,

Before explaining my problem, I would like to say that I have done some research on Google without success.
I have a mainboard, a Foxconn N15235, and I can't find the specification sheet for my motherboard online.
On Everest, my motherboard is named "Foxconn VIA PT890 Motherboard."

Here is my configuration if it can help you:

- Core 2 Quad Q6600
- 2048 MB RAM
- 500 GB hard drive
- Geforce 8600 GS 512 MB
- Foxconn N15235 Motherboard
- DVD burner

Thank you for your help.
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.11

6 answers

  1. Thank you very much, it's exactly what I'm looking for.
    Happy New Year! ^^
    6
    1. search for compatible drivers like all foxconn motherboards
      e.g.: 6627MA
      0
      1. Before I explain my problem, I would like to say that I have searched on Google without success.
        Here I have a mainboard, a Foxconn N15235, and I can't find the description sheet for my motherboard online.
        In Everest, the name of my motherboard is "Foxconn VIA PT890 Motherboard."

        Here is my configuration if that can help you:

        - Core 2 Quad Q6600
        - 2048 MB RAM
        - 500 GB hard drive
        - Geforce 8600 GS 512 MB
        - Foxconn N15235 Motherboard
        - DVD burner

        Thank you for your help.
        0
        1. Mr. Ouali, you have a new motherboard with integrated graphics, dual processor, 2GB memory.
          0
      2. Hello - the question has been asked and it seems to be resolved? !! But I can't identify my motherboard on the
        FOXCONN Motherboard - N15235 site - thanks to anyone who has already found it to inform me - I will owe them a great gratitude in advance -
        my config (a piece of junk Packard-Bell IMEDIA X9234 bought on 07/11 - Oh Fatal Error !!)
        - Core 2 Quad Q6600
        - 3024 MB RAM
        - 500 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200-10 hard drive
        - Geforce 8600 GS 512 MB
        - Foxconn N15235 and / or MCP73 MO4 motherboard
        - Opti-Arc DVD burner
        1
        1. please, I have a big problem, I don't have a sound driver. Please help me, I have no sound on my computer. Here are the details: I have a Foxconn SIS 966L motherboard. Please, please help me and reply.

          0
          1. moi aussi j'ai un problème
            0
        2. Hi warning512,

          I have almost the same setup as you and I think I found what you need:

          http://www.foxconnchannel.com/product/Motherboards/detail_overview.aspx?ID=en-us0000241

          See you later

          Jul
          -1