Install Logitech QuickCam 9.0.2 with

Hello,
I've got a new computer and I can't install my webcam because it's not compatible with Vista
Logitech QuickCam 9.0.2
Windows Vista
Configuration: Windows Vista Firefox 2.0.0.9

27 answers

  1. Hello, I'm looking for a solution for my Logitech QuickCam 9.0.2 to make it compatible with Vista because it is installed but not compatible, and I can't find an update. If anyone has a solution that works, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.
    20
    1. I'm stuck with my QuickCam 8.0, which is incompatible with Vista!
      Any solutions?
      Thanks!!
      0
  2. On the site after searching it says:
    This camera does not work with Windows Vista. Please refer to our list of new cameras compatible with Vista.


    Link: http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/480/3378&hub=1&cl=en,fr?osid=13

    Thank you LOGITECH for this lack of professionalism as there are no updates. Not to mention the price paid for this initial purchase, it's forcing me to buy a new product and throw away a camera that is far from being at the end of its life!
    Kudos, I am not going to buy LOGIMERDE again!!!
    0
    1. Same problem, overnight my Logitech camera stopped working. I've done all possible and imaginable manipulations but nothing works, I'm so frustrated. Looking for help please. Thank you.
      0
  3. hi
    same problem as everyone with my Logitech Quickcam for notebooks - difficult installation of 9.0.2 after visiting the Logitech site - finally the solution - and yeah!!! - on this link:

    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/support_downloads/&cl=en,en

    great, I can finally see myself with my webcam ;-)))

    bye
    0
    1. bravo
      thank you for the site it works
      Gerard
      0
  4. I just installed the quick cam (very) laboriously, but it's installed!
    Except of course, all my efforts are obviously far from being rewarded since I’m being told that the version of Windows I have (Vista) is not compatible with the Logitech quick cam 9.0.2!!!!
    All that for nothing!!! Great!!! Except that when I go on MSN, my cam is detected and I can be seen!! But when I want to check how I look outside of MSN through the cam, impossible!!! When I go to "Computer" (My Computer) the cam is not detected!!
    I say Vista brings us nothing but trouble; it's really a load of CRAP!!!!
    0
    1. virez tous logietech , achetez une caméra listo modèle : wbcsq.916 compatible vista 10 euros.
      0
      1. Hello everyone,

        I had the same issue with the Logitech QuickCam 9.0.2 update; the CD-ROM is not compatible with Vista.
        But by chance, I managed to get it all working; it's so easy!!

        I don't know if you've found a solution.
        But let me know if you're still having this problem, as I don't want to explain everything if the issue has already been resolved.

        Thank you
        0
        1. Thank you for sharing your findings on the compatibility of the 9.0 webcam with Vista... my skills currently only allow me to convey the following message: "you are useless in IT."
          0
        2. Comment tu as fait s'il te plaît ? Dis-moi, je n'y arrive pas, ça fait au moins 50 sites que je fais et rien ne fonctionne. Ma webcam est aussi une 9.0.2 et j'aimerais vraiment qu'elle marche.
          0
      2. Hello,

        your webcam installation problems do not come from LOGITECH but from Vista.

        Since the replacement of XP with Vista, many users have been complaining. I believe that Windows is being protectionist with its components and those it does not recognize are automatically rejected. (Software, webcams, firewalls, etc.)

        Logitech has skilled technicians who can assist you with your issues. You just need to call them.
        0
        1. Hello

          you provide all the right information
          I arrive at the right page with all my installations
          the Logitech cam is well detected but no update for Vista

          I don’t understand!

          nothing is blue on my end and yet the cam can no longer work with Vista

          if you see any other solution...........

          thank you

          Marie
          0
          1. Good evening,

            I don't understand, I've never had to pay for this kind of service.
            You go to all my drivers:
            https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=29
            you click on "start detection".
            You arrive on a new page, scroll down and all the updates you can make for your installation will be displayed in blue. You click on what you need and that's it.
            There you go, I hope I could help you and especially that it will work.

            Have a good evening.
            1
            1. It's not working, I have webcam 9.0.2 and I couldn't find the drivers for this cam...
              0
          2. Good evening everyone,

            I came to this forum yesterday in hopes of finding a solution to the same problem as all of you.
            I just acquired a PC with Vista and my webcam (recent) is not compatible.
            I did a trial: I plugged it in and went to "mesdrivers.com" and installed the program that was suggested to update my camera... it worked, so I wanted to share my experience, in case it can help others!!!

            Have a good evening.
            1
            1. I tried and in the end, you have to pay!!!!

              Or maybe I didn't do it the way you did: can you explain?

              Thank you

              Marie
              0
          3. I have the same issue: have you found a solution?
            Logitech camera that works very well with XP but not at all with Vista

            Camera 9.0.2 or cam8.4.7 same issue

            We are told that the Vista patch is missing but when we install it, the same hassle !!!!!

            And it's not the only software that no longer works

            I had the problem with my HP Deskjet printer (problem solved thanks to the HP site, but Logitech doesn't offer anything useful

            grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

            Marie
            0
            1. I installed the QuickCam CD but it doesn't work, I want a solution for that
              thank you
              0
              1. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/397/&cl=en,us?selectedcrid=405&selectedcid=278#

                Here you can choose the product and thus find the corresponding software and drivers ^^ (I had the same problem lol)
                1
                1. Thank you for the solution. Best regards.
                  0
                2. http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/480/3378&hub=1&cl=en,en?osid=13

                  No update for QuickCam Messenger!!! F**K
                  0
                3. Thank you for the solution!
                  0
              2. I have the same problem too, I have Vista and every time I install it tells me that Logitech QuickCam 9.0.2 is incompatible with Vista.
                1
                1. I'm going to put it back in its original box and buy a new one... If anyone has the solution, let me know, well us lol...
                  Thanks
                  1
                  1. Hello, I can't install my PC camera, the Cente 550, on Vista. I've tried the driver but it still doesn't work. Please help me!!!
                    2
                    1. you've got it in the ass lol
                      2
                      1. I just bought a Philips ....for 30 euros compatible with Vista: I'm fed up with being annoyed!!
                        0
                    2. My webcam 9.0.2 is not compatible with Windows Vista. If anyone has a solution?
                      4
                      1. Vista seems to be really complicated and inflexible. Still no solution to make a Quickcam 9.0.2 usable with this f.... Microsoft program?
                        7
                        • 1
                        • 2