Install a webcam without installation CD

Solved
Hello,

I'm in a bit of a trouble because I want to install my webcam on my computer but I can't find the installation disk. My webcam is a WIRELESS PC CAMERA (T'nB).
Is there a way to install it anyway?
Thank you for your help
PS: If it helps, my computer runs on Windows 8.1

4 answers

  1. Hello, I need the exact reference (model) of the cam to download the drivers from the T'NB website.
    4
    1. Could you please elaborate? (I'm not very good at computer stuff.)
      0
  2. re
    click and check on this link which webcam corresponds to yours
    http://www.t-nb.com/fr/multimedia/webcams.html
    don't tell me the 2nd or the 1st, give me its name, or if it's not on the list, try to find its name on the label or the box of your cam
    1
    1. she is not in the list
      model:WIPIX
      lot number:044452-0900417-09-335-02t
      0
  3. re
    is this the one?
    https://www.01net.com/tests/t-nb-webcam-wipix-fiche-technique-10071.html
    if so, try this link: but with caution as it's quite an old camera already.

    http://www.nathandrivers.com/404.html

    but according to what I've read, on Windows XP, Vista, and Seven, no drivers are needed, what is your operating system?
    0
    1. I am using Windows 8.1
      and thank you, that's the right one.
      0
    2. Hello, I just saw the site you provided but I don't see where I can find the driver for my webcam. Could you please clarify?
      0
  4. re
    I didn't find it either, it probably doesn't exist at all
    However, it might be possible to install a Windows 7 or Vista driver that should work on Windows 8, but I didn't find an old driver either, and also be careful about the type of installation because I think this webcam is intended for 32 bits, and not for 64, but I could be wrong
    I would look for a more recent webcam, even second-hand, wired or wireless, it doesn't matter, that will definitely work on your current system
    0
    1. Ok thanks, I think I'm going to buy another one, thank you for your help.
      You helped me a lot, and I appreciate it.
      0