One Launch, how to uninstall

Solved

Hello,

I have a software that is completely useless to me, ONE LAUNCH.

I can't seem to uninstall it.

Do you have the definitive trick?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice Sunday and thank you.


6 answers

  1. Moderator

    You're welcome, have a good evening.

    @+

    0
    1. Hello Fabul

      Thank you very much

      With your advice and that of MPMP10 my computer no longer has OneLaunch

      I wish you a good end of Sunday

      I mark it as resolved

      0
      1. You're welcome and thanks for the feedback, and sorry for this late reply, as I had company at home, they've just left, so thanks to fabul for stepping in.

        Have a good evening everyone.

        0
    2. Moderator

      Hello,

      Uncheck or delete them.

      Then, with Revo, you can use the Hunter mode to drag the Revo crosshair over the shortcut of a program to delete.

      1
      1. Re hello

        So when going to Revo, I find it in:

        Tools and Startup Manager:

        Location: Registry: HKCU Run

        I have 3:

        OneLaunch

        OneLaunch Chromium

        OneLaunch Updater

        0
        1. Hello MPMP10

          I have successfully installed Revo, but OneLaunch does not appear in the list of applications to uninstall.

          I will restart my computer and see what happens.

          Thank you.

          0