Headphones Issue
SolvedHello,
I recently bought the BX 29 wireless earbuds that I use via Bluetooth with my Galaxy A40 smartphone.
I paired my devices successfully, and for about a month, I listened to music outside without any issues. Everything was fine.
Suddenly, as soon as I connect my earbuds (confirmation of connection in my ear), the music cuts out instantly.
I've tried everything—turning Bluetooth off and on, etc.—but nothing works.
Thank you for your help.
1 answer
-
Moderator
Hello.
The earphones being under warranty ===> return to customer service.
bazfile
Moderator/Security Contributor.
A hello, a response, a thank you are always appreciated.-
-
Moderator@riviere60
Without having the headphones in hand, it's difficult to make a diagnosis from a distance; take advantage of the warranty and check with customer service.
You can also try on another phone; if it works, then the settings of your phone are the issue.
-
-
-
-