Transform Bluetooth to Wi-Fi

Hello,

I have a device (pool joey) that works via Bluetooth and I would like to be able to activate it remotely, so I need to be able to communicate with it over Wi-Fi. Do you know if there’s a device that converts Bluetooth to Wi-Fi?

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 101.0.4951.64

4 answers

  1. Hi,
    a PC should be able to do that.
    It's important to know that Wi-Fi is a generalist network while BT is more application-oriented.
    What do you mean by activating remotely?

    --
    and ... Here you go!
    0
    1. Contributor
      Hello,

      I don't think that's possible..(???) because originally Bluetooth is already a part of Wi-Fi; they share the same circuits for both... So Wi-Fi is primarily for a large number of devices, and Bluetooth operates in between, on a different protocol, generally limited to a few devices (between 1 and 5).

      For your device, it would be better if it was Wi-Fi enabled from the start... Or wired to the network of the BOX.

      That said, it’s not certain that remote connection is possible... Through your BOX or via 4G..?? I suggest you give it a try.
      0
      1. Hello
        smartphones work via Bluetooth
        there must be a program to download on the smartphone to control it
        it's an idea

        --
        not all of us are geniuses, but we’re working on it
        Google is your friend, don't forget that!
        0