Code erreur "Od"

Hello,

I've been having a problem lately where my PC randomly shows no image but stays powered on with the code "Od" on my motherboard.
Does anyone know where this issue could be coming from and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance + feel free to ask me if you need more information.

5 answers

  1. re

    surely the RAM but how to check it?

    test them one by one for example

    do a Memtest --> click here

    @+

    --
    the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than in Chernobyl
    0
    1. Hello, I have already looked at this link, but I have the impression that I may not have exactly the same problem, in the sense that I have 4 RAM sticks, so there isn't really an order, and especially this is a problem when the computer starts up. Mine works very well and suddenly, randomly, I have my problem, and I don't really see where the issue could be coming from, probably the RAM, but how can I check it?
      0
      1. Hello
        ASUS ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING
        0
        1. Hello,
          Wouldn't it be wise to specify which motherboard (brand and model)?

          --
          ASUS ROG G752 VSK | QuadCore Intel i7 7700HQ | 32 GB-DDR4 | 2 SSD M.2 500 GB | 2 Seagate 2TB HDDs | GeForce GTX 1070M 8 GB | 17.3" screen (120 Hz) | DirectX 12 | Windows 10 (x64)
          0