DÉCOUVRIR GSPACE
Solved/Closed
Hello everyone,
I'm reaching out to you about a Malware issue that I can't seem to delete. Let me explain.
For the past few days, the application "GSPACE DISCOVER" has been launching every time I start my computer. I can't close it or prevent it from starting up.
Noticing it was clearly malware, I first deleted the source file named "Relevant Knowledge" as recommended in one of the online guides I found.
The file was deleted, but the application still launches every time. I then tried running various cleaning software (Malwarbyte/CC cleaner, etc.), with no success; they do not detect the malware.
So, I simply tried to delete the file at the root using WindirSTat.
I’m sure you can guess how that went—unsuccessfully. I can't uninstall the files since the application is running, but I can't close the application. Even forcing it with the task manager, GSPACE DISCOVER restarts immediately.
If anyone has a solution, I'm all ears!
Thanks and happy holidays to everyone.
Configuration: Windows / Opera 82.0.4227.50
I'm reaching out to you about a Malware issue that I can't seem to delete. Let me explain.
For the past few days, the application "GSPACE DISCOVER" has been launching every time I start my computer. I can't close it or prevent it from starting up.
Noticing it was clearly malware, I first deleted the source file named "Relevant Knowledge" as recommended in one of the online guides I found.
The file was deleted, but the application still launches every time. I then tried running various cleaning software (Malwarbyte/CC cleaner, etc.), with no success; they do not detect the malware.
So, I simply tried to delete the file at the root using WindirSTat.
I’m sure you can guess how that went—unsuccessfully. I can't uninstall the files since the application is running, but I can't close the application. Even forcing it with the task manager, GSPACE DISCOVER restarts immediately.
If anyone has a solution, I'm all ears!
Thanks and happy holidays to everyone.
Configuration: Windows / Opera 82.0.4227.50
6 answers
-
ModeratorHello,
starting the PC in safe mode with this malware can be dangerous?
No, since it will be disabled.
Otherwise, we can check the PC, see the procedure here:
https://forums.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-37465638-gspace-discover#4
--
Security contributor.

