Facebook account blocked
Solved
Hello,
My Facebook account has been blocked by them.
I am being asked to verify my identity by sending an ID card, driver's license, or other documentation for reactivation... it's really frustrating and infuriating, but I end up doing it.
In the hours that followed, I received an email from them with a link to continue unblocking my account. They also offered me a password to enter to reconnect to my profile.
Neither their link nor their password works...
I restarted their procedure: same result.
Email after 24 hours, link and password still do not work, I endlessly fall back on my blocked and unusable profile.
Does anyone have a lead? A solution?
I'm losing hope...
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 96.0.4664.45
My Facebook account has been blocked by them.
I am being asked to verify my identity by sending an ID card, driver's license, or other documentation for reactivation... it's really frustrating and infuriating, but I end up doing it.
In the hours that followed, I received an email from them with a link to continue unblocking my account. They also offered me a password to enter to reconnect to my profile.
Neither their link nor their password works...
I restarted their procedure: same result.
Email after 24 hours, link and password still do not work, I endlessly fall back on my blocked and unusable profile.
Does anyone have a lead? A solution?
I'm losing hope...
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 96.0.4664.45
2 answers
-
Hello, I'm having the same issue with my account blocked since 01/10/22. I see no reason for the block. I followed the procedure and sent my ID card (several times).
Each time, after a few minutes, I receive an email with a link and a password.
Neither of them works.
I ended up creating a new account with a different email address, but this account is empty, no friends, nothing. I then disabled it hoping to recover my old account.
Have a good day.