Showroomprivé Counterfeit.....

I bought Christian Lacroix watches from Showroom Privé, they were made of plastic. I called customer service who took them back and now I'm ordering Jean Bellecourt watches, thinking it can't be fake since the brand is not well-known. I was wrong again, received plastic material and the boxes are not even the originals, they're black whereas the real ones have the brand on them. I won't order anymore and be careful with the clothes too, the same ones are sold on AliExpress... avoid!!!

3 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello

    It continues despite the promises made a while ago! Fake stuff like clothes, watches, etc. with 'suspicious' looks continue to be offloaded by this prestigious S.R.P.

    You can report it to the DDPP 93:

    https://www.economie.gouv.fr/dgccrf/coordonnees-des-DDPP-et-DDETSPP

    Ayoub is doing his best, but it's on the top floor of the building, the management, that things are not going well..

    See you!
    1. Hello Dav,

      I’m sorry to hear that your watch did not meet your expectations.

      I regret that you feel this way.

      In order to assist you better and discuss it in person, please send me your order number.

      Ayoub