Locked Keyboard

Hello,

For the past few days, every time I restart my computer, my keyboard is locked (no key works). I have to unlock it each time by holding down the right SHIFT key for a few (long) seconds.

I would like to know where this could be coming from, as the keyboard issue happened while I was using it.

Thank you in advance, Mathéo

1 answer

  1. Hello,
    Please specify whether it is an independent keyboard or part of a whole, like on a laptop?

    --
    ASUS ROG G752 VSK | QuadCore Intel i7 7700HQ | 32 GB-DDR4 | 2 SSD M.2 500 GB | 2 HDD Seagate 2TB | GeForce GTX 1070M 8 GB | 17.3" screen (120 Hz) | DirectX 12 | Windows 10 (x64)
    0
    1. It's a laptop case, I don't know if the brand is important but it's a Huawei.
      0
    2. @QUER_MathHello,
      The brand of the keyboard: Huawei.
      I need more information to look for a possible driver for this device!
      0
    3. @Panth33raThis is the 2020 Huawei MateBook D15.
      There is a software made by Huawei that allows you to check for potential driver updates, but it does not indicate any updates.
      0