Install pfsense in 32 bits
Hello,
Hello, good evening everyone, I am new. I have a 32-bit PC on which I would like to install version 2.5.1 of pfSense. I'm disappointed about how to get the 32-bit version, please. If there is a download link, feel free to share it in the comments. Thank you. ????
Hello, good evening everyone, I am new. I have a 32-bit PC on which I would like to install version 2.5.1 of pfSense. I'm disappointed about how to get the 32-bit version, please. If there is a download link, feel free to share it in the comments. Thank you. ????
2 answers
-
I'm really grateful to you, but could you please share a download link?
-
ModeratorA little Google search?
For example for Debian:- Documentation for installation
- Image for network installation (net install) (requires a network connection and a USB key).
Good luck
-