Install pfsense in 32 bits
Hello,
Hello, good evening everyone, I am new. I have a 32-bit PC on which I would like to install version 2.5.1 of pfSense. I'm disappointed about how to get the 32-bit version, please. If there is a download link, feel free to share it in the comments. Thank you. ????
Hello, good evening everyone, I am new. I have a 32-bit PC on which I would like to install version 2.5.1 of pfSense. I'm disappointed about how to get the 32-bit version, please. If there is a download link, feel free to share it in the comments. Thank you. ????
2 answers
-
Hello,
There is no 32-bit version of pfSense.
What is the processor of your PC?-
-
@tchangamIndeed, this processor is not 64-bit compatible...
You will still find a few distributions with a 32-bit version:
Debian, Mx Linux, Bodhi Linux, AntiX, Q4os... and probably a few others as well.
(Any ISO image with i386, i486, i686 in its name)
-