Find digitized documents

Solved
Hello,
I recently got a Mac, and I'm having trouble discovering all its nuances. I scanned some documents, and I can't seem to find them. I've checked the documents, downloads folders, in short, everywhere, or rather I've browsed through all the files, but I can't find them. However, the scan worked fine.
Could someone give me a tip on how to locate them?
Thank you!

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 88.0

3 answers

  1. Hello,
    A big thank you for your help. Thanks to your explanations, I found everything again.
    Thanks again and long live CCM!
    A.C.
    0
    1. Good evening,

      Restart the application you used to scan, then go to its preferences and see which destination is indicated...

      See you later

      --
      iMac G5 - iMac mid-2011 with SSD - MacBook Air M1
      0
      1. Contributor
        It would be good to clarify the context a bit. Which software did you use to transfer your documents? What version of macOS is concerned? What model of scanner?

        I imagine you didn't scan with Preview, otherwise you would have chosen the location yourself, but rather with the software provided with the scanner. Often, it hides in a subfolder of the "Images" folder at the root of your account (the little house)...

        --
        Hello at your place!
        Bernard
        1
        1. Hello,
          A big thank you for your help... Thanks to your explanations, I was able to find everything!
          Thank you very much and have a great week!
          A.C.
          0