Dbook 110 Tablet
Solved
Hello to all new members
I received this dbook 110 tablet as a gift, and I have a problem entering my WiFi code because when it comes to numbering, I can enter the numbers 789 when I activate the nur active key, but I can't get out 123456. There is a manipulation to do, but what???? It's an Android tablet. Thank you very much for a reply. Best regards.
I received this dbook 110 tablet as a gift, and I have a problem entering my WiFi code because when it comes to numbering, I can enter the numbers 789 when I activate the nur active key, but I can't get out 123456. There is a manipulation to do, but what???? It's an Android tablet. Thank you very much for a reply. Best regards.
4 answers
-
Hello,
It seems that the keyboard on this mini tablet PC has some issues, open a text editor and test it, otherwise return it to customer service!
“Take your chance, hold on to your happiness and go towards your risk. By watching you, they will get used to it.” René Char-
-
@Jeanjean80400Whether it's a French keyboard on Android or Windows, it's the same except for a few pre-programmed function keys.
You didn't answer my question <2>? -
@Jeanjean80400see there
-
@quentin2121Yes, it's indeed the qbook 110 tablet and customer service confirmed to me that the key at the top left activates numbers 789, and on the right, the F1 key along with, I believe, another key activates the other numbers. I'm at a standstill since I'm not a computer whiz ????
-
@Jeanjean80400Thank you all for responding, I found the simple solution: all the blue numbers from top to bottom are for activity, but the numbers in the upper left in black have nothing to do with it, phew???? Thanks a lot ????
-