Acer Quick Access - CapsLock, Num Lock Display

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire E5-523. It does not have any indicators for CapsLock and NumLock, but it does show on-screen notifications when I press the keys.

While trying to uninstall some programs, I accidentally uninstalled AcerQuickAccess, which I believe manages this display. In any case, since the uninstallation, the display no longer appears. I would like to have it back.

When I try to reinstall AcerQuickAccess, I get the following message and I have to cancel the process (I've already tried "Run as administrator").
After contacting Acer support via chat, they told me that I need to completely reset the PC to retrieve it, which I categorically refuse to do since I spend a lot of time customizing my PC the way I want every time I change it.

I believe there must be a way to restore the CapsLock and NumLock display without going through this method. Can you help me, please?

2 answers

  1. Download this uninstaller, then in the application search for "acer quick access," right-click and force the uninstallation.
    https://geekuninstaller.com/download
    Try reinstalling the software now.
    It should work.

    Gl hf
    0
    1. Good evening,

      On my side, the software is completely uninstalled: I can no longer find it in the list of programs to uninstall.
      It is when I try to reinstall it that I get an error message.
      0