DLL issue

Solved
Hello,

Since the last update of my PC, I am receiving the following error message:
FullTrustNotifier.exe - incorrect image
C:\Windows\System32\cdp.dll is not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Please reinstall the program using the original installation media, or contact your system administrator or the software provider for support.
Error Status: 0xc000012f

Apparently, it's the dll that is incompatible, but I don't know how to fix this.
Could you please help me? Thank you in advance

Configuration: Windows / Chrome 85.0.4183.102

8 answers

  1. Hello, I did a new scan with FRST, apparently there are still some Acrobat files that won't uninstall, what should I do? Thank you for your help.

    https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20200916_c9r5m14h11q6
    https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=FRST_20200916_i5g11s13c7j11
    https://pjjoint.malekal.com/files.php?id=20200916_u8p7p11g15z11
    0
    1. Moderator
      There are still plenty of Adobe applications installed.
      0
    2. @Malekal_morte-Yes, I saw while looking at the files, but how do I uninstall them? I can't find any trace in the Windows uninstallation utility or in my Your Uninstaller software. Can you please guide me?
      Thank you
      0