Partition issues
Solved
Hello,
having purchased a new computer built by myself, I installed a new 4TB drive, the problem is that it is in MBR and not in GPT. Having already gone through forums to find out how to proceed, either through the disk manager, everything remains greyed out, or through DiskPart which tells me "Clean is not allowed on the disk containing the active boot, system, page file, crash dump, or hibernation volume."
I find myself stuck with a 2TB disk that is actually 4TB. Any ideas?
having purchased a new computer built by myself, I installed a new 4TB drive, the problem is that it is in MBR and not in GPT. Having already gone through forums to find out how to proceed, either through the disk manager, everything remains greyed out, or through DiskPart which tells me "Clean is not allowed on the disk containing the active boot, system, page file, crash dump, or hibernation volume."
I find myself stuck with a 2TB disk that is actually 4TB. Any ideas?