How to transfer a database from Access to LibreOffice Base?
Solved
Hello everyone,
I recently created a contact database on a recent version of Access (I think 2016) in .accdb format. It contains a table and a form with different sorting options.
Since my client cannot open it because he has Access 2007 (not compatible), I need to recreate the database in LibreOffice Base.
I looked in various places, and the problem is that I haven't been able to transfer it so I don't have to start all over again.
Is it even possible? If so, what is the right method?
Thanks in advance.
I recently created a contact database on a recent version of Access (I think 2016) in .accdb format. It contains a table and a form with different sorting options.
Since my client cannot open it because he has Access 2007 (not compatible), I need to recreate the database in LibreOffice Base.
I looked in various places, and the problem is that I haven't been able to transfer it so I don't have to start all over again.
Is it even possible? If so, what is the right method?
Thanks in advance.
5 answers
-
I must be useless because I didn't succeed even though it seemed like a good idea too. I tried different drivers and had to download a 64-bit Java JRE twice for LibreOffice Base to work properly.
In the end, the same problem, unable to transfer the database.
So I'm in the process of recreating it in Base.
Thanks anyway for your response!