Unable to uninstall an application

Solved
Hello

Under WIN10, I want to remove an application by uninstalling it that I no longer use. I press CTRL I, go to the app removal section, I choose my application (as I usually do)
When I confirm, Windows tells me with a red message "This application has been blocked for your protection, An administrator has denied the execution of this application, contact the administrator" The application: UNWISE.EXE
I'm the only one on this PC, I am the administrator!
I have run a virus and malware scan, nothing!
How can I manage to solve this problem

Thank you for your responses
Best regards

3 answers

  1. Thank you for your responses. The second solution is too complicated for me! But I still learned how to switch to Safe Mode on Win10.
    I found on your site a free program that allowed me to uninstall my application very easily and I recommend: IOBIT UNINSTALLER

    Best regards
    0