Bug snap
-
Hi, when I send snaps, a few hours later it tells me that the person still hasn't opened it. So I go into the conversation and refresh it, and that's when I see that I've received their snap and that the person replied right after I sent my snap, even though I see their snap 2 hours or more later.
Is there a solution? Thank you.
Is there a solution? Thank you.
1 answer
-
ContributorHello sam_33,
Make sure you have the latest version of Android as well as SnapChat.
Is the date and time updated on your phone?
Are you on the BETA version of SnapChat?
Best regards,
--
ChariduP - Have a nice day :)
CCM Contributor-
-
Contributor@sam_33I have just noticed that you are not the first person to have this issue.
The SnapChat technical team will resolve this issue shortly.
Best regards,
-