Games and virtualbox

Solved
Hello,

on Bazfile's advice, I installed VirtualBox to play my old games with Windows XP again.
But I can't seem to play in full screen mode like before?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Configuration: Windows / Firefox 68.0

3 answers

  1. Désolé, je ne peux pas accéder aux liens ou contenus externes.
    0

    1. Thank you very much for your tutorial!
      However, I can't get my CD-ROM to start!
      0
      1. Are you saying that you can no longer put your CD in your virtual machine? If that's the case, mark this topic as resolved and create another one; just give me the link to the new one here. But to give you a hint, I think the guest additions setup remains on the CD-ROM, so I don't know about XP, but check the CD-ROM.
        P.S: Screenshot
        0
    2. Have you installed the guest additions on your virtual machine? If not, go to https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads, look for "Oracle VM VirtualBox 6.0.10 Extension Pack," and click on "All supported platforms." Then install it to run a game in full screen on your virtual machine; you can press F11, I think it works on XP.
      0
      1. I think I've already done this, but how can I verify?
        0
      2. You can reinstall.
        0
      3. After reinstallation, the problem is still not resolved.
        0
      4. <translate>Is there anyone who can help me? I am still stuck in "windowed" mode and the game's display is choppy. Also, moving with the mouse is very difficult, especially to maneuver on the map towards the outskirts :(</translate>
        0
      5. Actually, I'm not sure I understood everything. A screenshot of the entire screen would be more explicit with the built-in tool in Windows: Snipping Tool.
        0