Liveplug issue
Solved
Hello,
I had 3 liveplugs (2 orange and 1 tplink). The first one connected to my box, the other 2 to each of my 2 PCs. Everything was working fine. I temporarily moved the 2 orange liveplugs to my second home with a PC. Of course, I had to reset them, and everything was okay. Now I'm putting them back in my main residence, and the tplink that I hadn’t moved is no longer resetting, while there are no issues with the 2 orange ones I moved. As a result, one of my 2 computers no longer has internet connection. I'm thinking that the tplink might be defective, but even if I wanted to buy another one from orange to make all 3 the same, orange no longer sells it. Is there another solution?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Android / Firefox 53.0
I had 3 liveplugs (2 orange and 1 tplink). The first one connected to my box, the other 2 to each of my 2 PCs. Everything was working fine. I temporarily moved the 2 orange liveplugs to my second home with a PC. Of course, I had to reset them, and everything was okay. Now I'm putting them back in my main residence, and the tplink that I hadn’t moved is no longer resetting, while there are no issues with the 2 orange ones I moved. As a result, one of my 2 computers no longer has internet connection. I'm thinking that the tplink might be defective, but even if I wanted to buy another one from orange to make all 3 the same, orange no longer sells it. Is there another solution?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Configuration: Android / Firefox 53.0
4 answers
-
Thank you very much. I will focus on this solution.
-
ModeratorLast little info: this USB WiFi adapter works very well, see this page.
Have a good evening.
-