Blurry printing, crooked

Hello,

I have a Canon PIXMA MG5250 printer.

For the past few days, my printer has been printing documents crooked (the lines look like stairs), the text is doubled and blurry, and sometimes even cut off. However, the paper feeds and exits straight...

I've changed the ink, cleaned the nozzles, and aligned the print heads...

Nothing works!

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

2 answers

  1. Thank you Jeannets for your explanations.

    Indeed, I'm not very handy with computers.
    I have no choice but to send it for repair.
    0
    1. Contributor
      Alright, especially since you can get dirty easily with this kind of stuff... it's not always well-received, and if you stain a piece of clothing that's worth more than the printer, it's not a good deal.

      Depending on the age and cost of the repair, you need to think and compare it to the price of a new one, either brand new or second-hand on "Leboncoin," for example. https://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/1504703865.htm/
      0
  2. Contributor
    Good evening,

    It's the print head advancement mechanism that is no longer synchronized.

    You must have a toothed belt that moves the head, thanks to a motor... which is tracked by an engraved band smaller than a millimeter... that's where things are going wrong...

    Either the head is sliding poorly... too stiff... The toothed belt has lost teeth (or the pulley)... the motor is defective... the millimeter transparent band is dirty or damaged... or the reading cell is dirty...
    etc...etc...

    It all depends on whether you feel like a technician or not..??
    0