In the paper loading tray, push the sheets to the right and not to the left.
un idiot avec une canon
super basic but SERIOUSLY effective ^^! Thank you
coco-56
Author
Yes, but I would like someone to find a solution. When the printer takes the paper, it takes it crooked. This causes the entire image or text to be slanted :S! Furthermore, it only prints a quarter!
polothewhite
The little "rollers" that catch the paper might be dead for some of them??
polothewhite
Return it to the store?
coco-56
Author
I just bought my printer... I hope not anyway ^^
aaaaaa
surely a stuck object!
polothewhite
I'm sorry, I don't know...
SupraBase
Hello, if your printer is new, then look at the back where the paper is loaded, there is a piece of gray plastic, and another black piece on the other side, and these two pieces form a passage for a postcard. So take the gray one and slide it until an A4 sheet fits between the two. I had the same problem and it worked!
Hoping to have helped someone
Goodbye
tottottt
Thank you very much SupraBase, that was my problem haha !!