Périphérique de démarrage introuvable

Solved
Hello, I have a problem with my HP laptop.
After dropping it yesterday, my computer shows the message "Boot device not found" during startup
I'm a bit lost... could someone please help me?

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hello,

    See: https://www.malekal.com/erreur-demarrage-no-bootable-device-hit-any-key/

    Make sure there are no USB drives or DVDs present
    in the boot order
    that the hard drive is detected in the BIOS.

    --
    Please press any key to continue the disinfection...
    1. I checked and ...
      "No hard drive installed. Please check that the power supply and data cables are properly connected."
    2. Moderator
      @chandler62If the hard drive is not recognized in the BIOS, it is a hardware issue.
    3. That's exactly what I was thinking, just need to go see a repairman.
      Do you think the files are recoverable?
      Hoping not to get hit with a huge bill, arf.
    4. @chandler62Hi
      Do you think the files are recoverable? I'm afraid not
      HDD is dead, it needs to be replaced.
    5. OMG seriously.
      Thanks anyway for the information...
      I'll keep you updated on what the repairman says.