Security check
Hello,
Every time I try to upload a file on Facebook in Messenger, a security check window pops up and asks me to type the characters displayed in the password box. Why?
Thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 59.0.3071.115
Every time I try to upload a file on Facebook in Messenger, a security check window pops up and asks me to type the characters displayed in the password box. Why?
Thank you for your help
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 59.0.3071.115
7 answers
-
Hello Sourisverte2
The principle is that my only problem is that I need to put the link in Messenger, hence my issue. Messenger keeps asking me to enter a security code. Is there a way to bypass this security code?
Thank you-
Yes and no, this CAPTCHA is triggered by behavioral analysis based on criteria that result in a score.
https://www.quora.com/What-exactly-causes-Facebook-to-prompt-users-to-fill-out-a-CAPTCHA-when-sharing-links-in-Facebook-chat
Your way of using Messenger appears suspicious to this analysis system.
-