Silver Crest Acquisition Key
Solved
Hello,
I have a Silvercrest video grabber and the Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 software (purchased quite some time ago but never used) that I want to use to digitize films from my old camcorder (Hi8).
The software is installed, the grabber is detected (and connected to my camcorder), but when I launch the software in the "capture" tab, the options available are: from TV, webcam, microphone, or from a DVD camcorder or AVCHD (a message indicates that the format is not supported if I click this choice). The options "from a DV or HDV camcorder" are not clickable.
Could someone guide me on how to use this equipment?
Thank you.
I have a Silvercrest video grabber and the Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 software (purchased quite some time ago but never used) that I want to use to digitize films from my old camcorder (Hi8).
The software is installed, the grabber is detected (and connected to my camcorder), but when I launch the software in the "capture" tab, the options available are: from TV, webcam, microphone, or from a DVD camcorder or AVCHD (a message indicates that the format is not supported if I click this choice). The options "from a DV or HDV camcorder" are not clickable.
Could someone guide me on how to use this equipment?
Thank you.
2 answers
-
Hello, there are some videos on YouTube about the subject
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sylvercrest++acquisition
--
"Donkeys change their minds, not idiots"
please remember to mark your message as "resolved" if that is the case.