Moving User or Appdata folder
Hello,
I noticed that my User folder is 50GB... which is a problem on my 120GB SSD. I also noticed that out of the 50GB, 48GB is contained in the AppData folder.
I wanted to know if there is a way to change the location of User or AppData?
In my opinion, a reinstallation of Windows with modifications to the registry keys at the start of the installation would be necessary. But if there is a way to avoid formatting, that’s why I’m reaching out to you.
Thank you, have a good day :)
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 56.0.2924.87
I noticed that my User folder is 50GB... which is a problem on my 120GB SSD. I also noticed that out of the 50GB, 48GB is contained in the AppData folder.
I wanted to know if there is a way to change the location of User or AppData?
In my opinion, a reinstallation of Windows with modifications to the registry keys at the start of the installation would be necessary. But if there is a way to avoid formatting, that’s why I’m reaching out to you.
Thank you, have a good day :)
Configuration: Windows / Chrome 56.0.2924.87