Adobe acrobat reader XI for Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) tahar.benfoughal - Last answer on 20 nov. 2023 1 answer I can't find this version; the DC version is not suitable for my OS! Thank you in advance for letting me know where and how I can get the version compatible with my OS. Show more Related links: unable to print with adobe reader unable to close a pdf on desktop Hide the tool panel on startup of Adobe Unable to save a PDF in Adobe Reader DC What happened to Acrobat Distiller? go back to my old Acrobat Reader... 1 answer Sorted by descending date Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report BAmine1997 https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?platform=Macintosh&product=1 ... Report tahar benfoughal I asked for a Windows-compatible version; he pointed out a MacIntosh version! Thanks anyway! But my problem is still there! ... Report Pseudo apparently, you need to ask the pros for the job to be done properly... Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 1 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report BAmine1997 https://supportdownloads.adobe.com/product.jsp?platform=Macintosh&product=1 ... Report tahar benfoughal I asked for a Windows-compatible version; he pointed out a MacIntosh version! Thanks anyway! But my problem is still there! ... Report Pseudo apparently, you need to ask the pros for the job to be done properly...
... Report tahar benfoughal I asked for a Windows-compatible version; he pointed out a MacIntosh version! Thanks anyway! But my problem is still there!