Demande de statut ?

Hello,
the following error message: "the printer could not print status inquiry" appears as soon as I start my computer.
How can I get rid of it?

thank you and best regards

Configuration: Windows10 / Firefox 45.0

3 answers

  1. Go to the CANON toolbox installed in the Start menu.
    Go to printer service and uncheck the print status.
    It should work

    --
    A well-informed question is a question half answered....
    4
    1. After extensive searches to find the print status, I gave up and at the same time, I neglected to keep you informed, which is unforgivable, I admit. I sincerely apologize for that.
      My printer still keeps informing me about that damn status inquiry, but since the messages stop after a few minutes, I decided to ignore them...
      Thank you again for your kindness and your patience.
      0
      1. Hello, I remind you that there is no fortune teller here.
        How to ask a technical question:

        Brief description of the environment:
        About the hardware: Details about the device, brand, model (for laptops, check under the battery.)

        About a software: Provide the system and its version and the version of the software if applicable.

        After that, present the problem and ask your question.
        Thanks to this, you will have a better chance of getting a response.
        If the problem is resolved, don't forget to close the request so that it can help others
        who might encounter the same issue.

        Looking forward to being able to help you

        --
        A well-informed question is a half-solved question....
        0
        1. I'm sorry for not having that reflex.

          It's a CANON PIXMA MP600R printer.
          The computer is a 15'' ACER laptop with Windows 10.
          Am I forgetting any useful information?

          Thank you
          Best regards
          0