Disk pagination

Solved
Hello,

I’m having a small problem opening my external hard drive. I go to My Computer, I click on my external hard drive, after a few seconds I get this message.

j:\ is not accessible.
Error during a paging operation.

Thanks in advance for your help

Configuration: Windows XP AOL 9.0

9 answers

  1. Hello,

    I'm reacting to this old post to say that the chkdsk trick works wonderfully!

    I violently unplugged my hard drive and I had a paging error..

    solution :

    start -> run -> cmd

    chkdsk lettredudisk /F /X

    and there you go!

    ;)
    6
    1. A BIG thank you, Keni, it's resolved

      solution :

      start -> run -> cmd

      chkdsk lettredudisk: /F /X
      0
    2. thank you very much, that’s a good solution
      0
    3. Hello,
      I have the same problem! But I don’t know the letter of my drive. How can I do?
      It’s a WD drive.
      Thanks in advance
      0
    4. A big thank you! PERFECT solution!!

      THANKS A LOT
      0
    5. Thank you, it works very well.
      0