4 Digit Universal Remote Code

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Temium 3 in 1 remote and I would like to connect it to my Sony TV (model Bravia: KDL32V4500). The problem is that to connect the two, I need a 4-digit code specific to Sony TVs, and I can't find it anywhere... I would like to know if anyone has the Sony codes! Thank you in advance.

5 answers

  1. Contributor
    Hello,

    I found a post online that talks about it; they indicate the following codes:
    Sony TV: 2531 2541 2551 2581 2691 2721 2731 2791

    --
    Doing research yourself before posting on CCM is the fastest solution!
    I'm terrible at French, but I own it!
    37
    1. Good evening...

      I think we must have the same sources... sources that not everyone thinks about! ;)
      Best regards,
      @+
      0
    2. Contributor
      Well seen ;-)
      1
    3. you're useless
      0