Polaroid TV Code Acrius - Last answer on 19 déc. 2020 3 answers Hello, I'm looking for the code for my Polaroid 32 Series 1000 TV to configure with my One For All URC 7110 remote control please.Configuration: Android / SamsungBrowser 10.1 Show more Related links: universal remote code 4 Digit Universal Remote Code find the code for tucson tv Polaroid TV code search Sony Bravia TV remote code: KDL-42EX410 POLAROID TV CODE TDL 40 F4R001 . 133 3 answers Sorted by votes Votes Date Descending date Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report MPMP10 Hello, " 1523, 3296, 2676, 2125, 1720, 3611, 4132, 1687, 3719, 4542, 3512, 3589 ".... -- The enemy is foolish: he thinks that we are the enemy when it is actually him! Pierre Desproges ... Report Nono Hello, none of these codes work on my TV. Answer 2 / 3 ... Report Kylino Hello, have you managed to make it work with a universal remote control? Thanks in advance. ... Report Bibou Hello everyone, I have about the same problem; the remote works but the buttons one to zero don't work. Answer 3 / 3 ... Report Titi Hello, have you found the code because I have the same problem as you. Thank you very much for your reply. Catheline Show full discussion
Answer 1 / 3 - Best answer The best answer is the one that has been validated by our teams. ... Report MPMP10 Hello, " 1523, 3296, 2676, 2125, 1720, 3611, 4132, 1687, 3719, 4542, 3512, 3589 ".... -- The enemy is foolish: he thinks that we are the enemy when it is actually him! Pierre Desproges ... Report Nono Hello, none of these codes work on my TV.
Answer 2 / 3 ... Report Kylino Hello, have you managed to make it work with a universal remote control? Thanks in advance. ... Report Bibou Hello everyone, I have about the same problem; the remote works but the buttons one to zero don't work.
... Report Bibou Hello everyone, I have about the same problem; the remote works but the buttons one to zero don't work.
Answer 3 / 3 ... Report Titi Hello, have you found the code because I have the same problem as you. Thank you very much for your reply. Catheline