Download on data

Hello, all the downloads I make go to os(c) but it is full. I'd like them to go to data(d). How can I do that? Thanks

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0

1 answer

  1. Moderator
    Hi,

    It all depends on the browser you are using or the software you are using for your download; you will probably need to configure it to indicate that it should store the received files in the D: drive.

    Best regards,

    ~ Don't forget that without specific details about your problem, our help cannot be effective, as we are not fortune-tellers, even if some think so ;-)
    0
    1. how to get to know him?
      0
    2. Moderator
      @thierry.vmUhh... Well, knowing the software that YOU are using? If you're using software, you should still know what you're using... :-)
      0
    3. I want to back up my Sony on my PC, but the backup goes to C. I'm using Sony PC, but when I download, it doesn't ask me where I want the download to go.
      0
    4. Moderator
      @thierry.vmYour "Sony"? What do you mean by your Sony? Could you be more specific about your problem? Are you talking about a computer, a smartphone?
      0
    5. Yes, I'm sorry, I want to back up my smartphone to my PC. But somehow all my downloads go to C.
      0