Screenshot shortcut on a laptop

Solved
Hello everyone !!!

Here I have a problem: I have a laptop (HP Pavilion dv8212ea) with a numeric keypad and a key "Print Screen". But when I press it and go into Paint to paste the screenshot, nothing happens!!! The key doesn't work... I tried pressing it with "Ctrl" at the same time as well as with the "Alt" key, but nothing happened. I don't see how to "activate" it.

Does anyone know and could explain how to make it work please ???

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

P.S.: if it helps, the key is located above the "Num Lock" key; on top there is a white arrow pointing up/left and underneath there is a small blue rectangle with blue text inside "Print Screen".

Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

16 answers

  1. There’s a certain PASCALOU on a site who says:

    you need to have an Fn key right next to the Ctrl key
    you press Fn and Insert at the same time


    Insert being the same key as Print Screen

    so you press Fn (End) and Print Screen at the same time.

    I don’t know if it works but it should.
    --
    Echo "LimaMike Alpha";
    73
    1. Thank you, sir.
      0
    2. thank you, you are so kind
      0
    3. Thank you :D
      0
    4. Thank you! It's been a long time that I've been searching for the solution and here it is... Thanks again!!
      0
    5. Thank you!! It’s been a long time since I’ve been looking for how to do this; I’m not used to PCs, I just got one, anyway, thanks a lot ^^
      0