The boot menu list erased

Hello,
due to inattention while formatting my computer, I deleted the boot options list "delete boot option"
and now I end up on the same screen every time I start my computer, which stays on the BIOS welcome page and in the boot menu there's nothing, neither my hard drive nor my DVD drive, nothing at all.
Please help me.

13 answers

  1. You deleted the boot options and can no longer start your PC.
    It seems that you will need to reinstall the system to restore the boot options.
    I don't see any other solutions.
    Errors and mistakes often come at a cost.
    That's why it's better to ask your problem on CCM before doing anything foolish.

    --
    He who loves learning finds knowledge through reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! It resolves quite a few problems.
    2
    1. Check your BIOS carefully, you should be able to add the entries you deleted. Otherwise, one solution is to reflash your BIOS.

      Best regards
      0
  2. Try this.
    In the BIOS, check if you have the Load Setup Default option, if so click on it and then F10 and YES and restart the PC.

    --
    Who loves instruction! find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
    PS. Frequently create a restore point! it resolves quite a few issues.
    1
    1. Thank you very much. I think I will go for the last option and remove the battery.
      0
      1. But the battery resets the BIOS but does not restore the PC!
        0
      2. Yes, I know my problem is the BIOS menu, not the system.

        Thank you.
        0
      3. But your problem isn't the BIOS battery, it's your system! Because you deleted the boot options and your PC won't start anymore.
        If you want to start your PC, you'll need to reinstall Windows to get back the boot options.
        0
      4. You are absolutely right, Tribun. I removed the battery, left it for 24 hours, RESULT the time and date were reset to the manufacturing date and 00:00, but the problem persists. I still have the BIOS menu AND NO BOOT OPTION.

        HOW SHOULD I RESET MY SYSTEM?
        0
      5. flash your BIOS.

        best regards
        0
    2. You can also, if you find it in the BIOS, reset it, or you can remove the battery (and the battery if it's a laptop) and wait a good hour for it to reset. After that, you just need to pay close attention to the startup of your PC to see the key that allows you to choose your boot device (F12/F10 or others, look it up on the internet with your PC brand).
      0
      1. I have the Windows 7 DVD, I put it in to try to boot from the DVD but it doesn't work; it spins and then stops, and the screen goes back to the BIOS homepage.
        0
        1. Put your DVD in the player and restart your PC.
          In the BIOS, click on > Boot Options Priorities.
          Or on Boot Configuration if that doesn't work.
          Try it.
          0
      2. I admit that I made a huge mistake. So please, how can I reinstall my system now?

        Thank you in advance.
        0
        1. You'll need the Windows 7 system DVD to restore everything since you no longer have access to the Startup Options.
          0
      3. It's not working. I'm desperate. Every time I start it, I see the same screen: the BIOS menu, and in the Boot, there are no boot options.:
        HERE IS THE BOOT MENU ON MY SCREEN

        BOOT CONFIGURATION
        FAST BOOT (ENABLED)
        LAUNCH CSM (DISABLED)

        BOOT OPTION PRIORITIES

        DELETE BOOT OPTION
        0
        1. Thank you, I will try that tonight.
          0
          1. Have you tried to start and press the F8 key to access the startup modes?
            Also try the F2 key at startup and see if you can enter the BIOS and
            in the boot options, check if you are not on Disabled (deactivated) Enabled (activated)

            --
            Who loves instruction! find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
            PS. Create a restore point often! it resolves quite a few problems.
            0
            1. What operating system is installed on your PC?

              --
              Who loves instruction! Find the knowledge that comes from reflection!
              PS. Frequently create a restore point! It solves quite a few problems.
              0
              1. I didn't format my hard drive.
                Let me explain again:
                I wanted to format my laptop and to do that, I needed to change the boot to the DVD drive. But with a wrong manipulation in my BIOS -- Boot menu, I deleted the choice list. Now I find myself with a BIOS menu screen every time I start up, and I have no choices to boot from. My boot list is empty.
                I hope that's clearer.
                THANK YOU VERY MUCH
                0
                1. Hello
                  If you have formatted your hard drive, it's normal that the boot modes are gone.
                  Have you reinstalled an operating system on your hard drive?

                  --
                  Who loves instruction! finds knowledge that comes from reflection!
                  PS. Often create a restore point! it resolves quite a few issues.
                  0