EMule 0.60 Configuration

Solved
Profile blocked -  
Hello,
I recently downloaded the new version of eMule and I feel like my downloads are slower, so I would like to get the opinion of someone more qualified in this matter!

Listening port (incoming connection): 6881

eMule speed limit: 8000 kbs
10000 kbs

http server parameter: 8080 incoming http port
10 download connection limit

If you need any additional information, don't hesitate

Thank you for your help

Configuration: Windows XP and Linux

--
Only God knows, but the devil suspects
Hell is paved with good intentions
Being open-minded is accepting everything and everyone, believing is cutting yourself off from the rest of the world.

4 answers

  1. Wouldn't you have anything more constructive to teach me?

    --
    Only God knows, but the devil suspects
    Hell is paved with good intentions
    Being an atheist is accepting everyone and everything, being a believer is cutting oneself off from the rest of the world.
    2
    1. NON
      0
    2. I have the same problem with 0.60, did you find the solution?
      0
    3. Hello.

      What is this version 0.60 ???

      Is it an official evolution of 0.50a or is it a splinter branch of the original team that developed this new version ???

      Thank you for clarifying for me :-)

      Mythrill
      0
    4. Apparently this is the latest official version (which I can't find on any site like CCM, Clubic, etc., all of which stick to version 0.50a)
      Apparently this latest release supports torrents.
      Torrents, huh... that's a good idea, dear spinerwak ^^
      0
  2. Thank you, that's what I did

    --
    Only God knows, but the devil suspects
    Hell is paved with good intentions
    Being an atheist is accepting everything and everyone, being a believer is cutting oneself off from the rest of the world
    0
    1. Contributor
      not great

      stick to the previous one
      http://www.emule.com/fr/emule060/tutoriels/

      --
      Thank you all for your replies
      0
      1. Good evening

        The P2P not great ;-((

        See you later

        --
        ***-----------------------Security Contributor-------------------------***
        We have all been a beginner at something at some point.
        But knowledge is the reward for diligence.
        0
        1. You are not answering the question.
          0