Blocked MP4 Player

Solved/Closed
My mp4 player is blocked... I’ll explain: there are some little games on it and after finishing a game I tried to play some music. On loading the usual blue hourglass appears but nothing starts and it stays frozen. I luckily managed to restart it once and it worked perfectly, but when I turned it off the problem came back... What can I do?
I found a eBay link that shows the device in question ^^

http://cgi.ebay.fr/LECTEUR-MP3-MP4-8GB-8GO-NOIR-PHOTO-VIDEO-FM-JEUX_W0QQitemZ280114364618QQihZ018QQcategoryZ137915QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks in advance
Configuration: Windows 2003 server Mozilla 2.0

7 answers

  1. I have 114 songs but only one of them works; the other 113 songs don’t work.
    0
    1. I don’t know yet I haven’t tried it yet you call me how

      0
      1. What did you do? I’ve been here since I’m 9 years old I had my Christmas with him this time.
        0
        1. I don't have an answer for you, sorry, but same problem: my USB cable seems in perfect condition. I tried pressing all the buttons for varying lengths of time, nothing, and I really don't know how to unlock it!! I removed the battery several times but it's always the same, and my computer doesn't detect it. do you think it detects it?
          0
          1. Hi,

            still no solution?
            0
            1. Hello, I had the same issue. Here’s how I solved it:
              1) remove the original USB cable, it’s moldy: I replaced it with the one from my camera
              2) plug in
              [3) wait a bit]
              4) do a reset while still plugged in
              5) for me, it’s back to work....
              @++
              0
          2. It’s not the customer service here. Nobody knows all these things by heart.
            One hint, do a Google search and learn French (plus it will be mandatory because of Sarkozy)
            -1
            1. Thank you for your reply, you wake up at 7 am in the morning to post a dumb thing for me with a political propaganda message :/. You’re good for nothing.
              I know this isn’t a customer service but I think it could have happened to others and maybe they are the solution.
              I’m learning French and you’re buying a brain, ok (with Sarkozy it will be forbidden, take advantage before that)
              0