Sum if empty
Solved
Hello,
I have a range from A3 to A18 with amounts in €, and in an adjacent range, I have written next to each amount whether it has been paid or not.
I would like a formula in a cell below that allows me to know the total amount from the range A3 to A18 that has not yet been paid.
So, the amount from A3 to A18 if the range B3 to B18 is empty. (because if it's empty, it means it hasn't been paid.)
HELP
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 33.0.1750.146
I have a range from A3 to A18 with amounts in €, and in an adjacent range, I have written next to each amount whether it has been paid or not.
I would like a formula in a cell below that allows me to know the total amount from the range A3 to A18 that has not yet been paid.
So, the amount from A3 to A18 if the range B3 to B18 is empty. (because if it's empty, it means it hasn't been paid.)
HELP
Thank you
Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 33.0.1750.146