Trojan horse

Solved
Hello, I currently have a Trojan horse on my computer; for the moment it's in quarantine, but my PC is running very poorly. Can you tell me how to get rid of this nasty thing? Thank you in advance.

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

--
jacques

40 answers

  1. Hello lilidurhone, for me it's not resolved at all, on the contrary I have two additional viruses, and there (sosvirus) they don't do much or I don't know how to get it to work!! I don't know what to do anymore because I switch pages and I get an ad, if I try to access a site IE does not respond, how can I do a complete cleanup once and for all? Have a nice day Jacques

    --
    jacques
    0
    1. Good evening, no, I wasn't able to succeed, and as on sosvirus, el desaparecido asked me to download OTL from Old Timer (which I couldn't place on my desktop, but I did the analysis that I sent) (I will try once again to put it on the desktop). It's not easy because when I'm on a page, ads pop up on their own, which is very annoying. My identification on sosvirus is (lenuleninformatique) and that's true. Have a good evening, Jacques.
      0
      1. Security Contributor
        :)

        I’m marking this as resolved here :)

        See you there
        0
    2. Hi Jacques,

      let me know if you managed to execute Shortcut_Module on your PC

      thanks

      @+

      --
      the radiation level is higher at the unemployment office than in Chernobyl
      0
      1. Hi, I didn't use sosvirus for disinfection, I'm waiting for a response, but I just went into (safe mode without results) I found a screen with my icons but nothing worked so I went back to normal mode and everything went back to normal, so for now no disinfection, well I’m not working on my computer, you know! At 77 years old it's retirement, but the computer passes the time, have a good evening, Jacques

        --
        jacques
        0
        1. Hi Jacques,

          I contacted sosvirus and I'm waiting

          Let me know if you're registered on the site, as I don't see the username you use on CCM

          WARNING, you must not follow two disinfections simultaneously (risk of crashing the PC)

          If you haven't followed any instructions on sosvirus yet, try running

          Shortcut_Module in safe mode with network support

          http://www.sosvirus.net/mode-sans-echec-canned-speech-mode-sans-echec-t1391.html

          Awaiting your response

          Thank you

          @+

          --
          The radiation level is higher at the employment agency than at Chernobyl.
          0
          1. Good evening, I think the (Trojans have landed) my computer is no longer working, I have ads continuously, the more I clean it, the less it works, I contacted sosvirus and I'm waiting, but since it's a forum I don't see what they're going to do better!! Can you tell me if it's possible to fix this problem (a month ago my computer doctor told me it was dead) thank you for your reply, Jacques

            --
            jacques
            0
            1. Hi Jacques,

              please do this and post the report

              the link to host/post the report >> https://www.cjoint.com/

              the software to run on your PC >> http://www.sosvirus.net/canned-speech-shortcut-module-t613.html

              thank you

              see you

              --
              the radiation level is higher at the employment agency than at Chernobyl
              0
              1. Hello, I waited this morning to see how it worked. So, one minute to access the Orange portal, then it is a bit faster but still slow. I have new ads appearing right now (Groupon which I don't know!!) and Bubble Dock at startup. For the rest, I'll see today. I can no longer access Facebook even through YouTube. I removed Chrome to see if it worked better but with no results, I’ll be able to put it back. That's where I stand for now. This morning I have work to do in the workshop so I’ll check around noon how it’s working. Thank you, have a good day. Jacques

                --
                jacques
                0
                1. Hi Jacques,

                  let me know how the PC is doing

                  thanks

                  @+

                  --
                  the radiation level is higher at the job center than at Chernobyl
                  0
                  1. now the third one, thank you, Jacques

                    --
                    jacquesRogueKiller V8.8.15 [Mar 27 2014] by Adlice Software
                    email: https://www.adlice.com/contact/
                    Feedback: https://forum.adlice.com/
                    Website: http://www.surlatoile.org/RogueKiller/
                    Blog: https://www.adlice.com/

                    Operating system: Windows Vista (6.0.6002 Service Pack 2) 32 bit version
                    Boot mode: Normal
                    User: Jacques [Admin rights]
                    Mode: Proxy RAZ -- Date: 03/31/2014 19:55:02
                    | ARK || FAK || MBR |

                    ¤¤¤ Malicious processes: 0 ¤¤¤

                    ¤¤¤ Registry entries: 2 ¤¤¤
                    [PROXY IE][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Internet Settings: ProxyServer (hxxp=127.0.0.1:49167;hxxps=127.0.0.1:49167; [Country: (Private Address) (XX), City: (Private Address)]) -> DELETED
                    [PROXY IE][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Internet Settings: ProxyEnable (1) -> REPLACED (0)

                    ¤¤¤ Web browsers: 0 ¤¤¤

                    ¤¤¤ Driver: [LOAD] ¤¤¤

                    ¤¤¤ External hives: ¤¤¤

                    ¤¤¤ Infection: ¤¤¤

                    Finished: << RKreport[0]_PR_03312014_195500.txt >>
                    RKreport[0]_D_03312014_182539.txt;RKreport[0]_D_03312014_195454.txt;RKreport[0]_S_03312014_181116.txt
                    RKreport[0]_S_03312014_195436.txt
                    0
                    1. here is the second one, Jacques

                      --
                      jacquesRogueKiller V8.8.15 [Mar 27 2014] by Adlice Software
                      email : https://www.adlice.com/contact/
                      Feedback: https://forum.adlice.com/
                      Website: http://www.surlatoile.org/RogueKiller/
                      Blog: https://www.adlice.com/

                      Operating System: Windows Vista (6.0.6002 Service Pack 2) 32-bit version
                      Boot: Normal Mode
                      User: Jacques [Admin Rights]
                      Mode: Removal -- Date: 03/31/2014 19:54:57
                      | ARK || FAK || MBR |

                      ¤¤¤ Malicious Processes: 0 ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Registry Entries: 0 ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Scheduled Tasks: 0 ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Startup Entries: 0 ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Web Browsers: 0 ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Browser Addons: 0 ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Specific Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Driver: [LOADED] ¤¤¤
                      [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllCanUnloadNow): wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D155F)
                      [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllGetClassObject): wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D4852)
                      [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllMain): wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D12FB)

                      ¤¤¤ External Routines: ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ Infection: ¤¤¤

                      ¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
                      --> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

                      127.0.0.1 localhost
                      ::1 localhost

                      ¤¤¤ MBR Verification: ¤¤¤

                      +++++ PhysicalDrive0: (\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 @ IDE) Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 ATA Device +++++
                      --- User ---
                      [MBR] 681add1742775c3b051c7c13f50a8958
                      [BSP] 855b5aaea752edba6aa8805dcb802c62: Windows Vista MBR Code
                      Partition table:
                      0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 2048 | Size: 157064 MB
                      User = LL1 ... OK!
                      User = LL2 ... OK!

                      Finished: << RKreport[0]_D_03312014_195454.txt >>
                      RKreport[0]_D_03312014_182539.txt;RKreport[0]_S_03312014_181116.txt;RKreport[0]_S_03312014_195436.txt
                      0
                      1. here is the first of three, Jacques

                        --
                        jacquesRogueKiller V8.8.15 [Mar 27 2014] by Adlice Software
                        email: https://www.adlice.com/contact/
                        Feedback: https://forum.adlice.com/
                        Website: http://www.surlatoile.org/RogueKiller/
                        Blog: https://www.adlice.com/

                        Operating System: Windows Vista (6.0.6002 Service Pack 2) 32-bit version
                        Boot: Normal mode
                        User: Jacques [Admin rights]
                        Mode: Scan -- Date: 03/31/2014 19:54:36
                        | ARK || FAK || MBR |

                        ¤¤¤ Malicious Processes: 0 ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ Registry Entries: 2 ¤¤¤
                        [PROXY IE][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Internet Settings: ProxyServer (hxxp=127.0.0.1:49167;hxxps=127.0.0.1:49167; [Country: (Private Address) (XX), City: (Private Address)]) -> FOUND
                        [PROXY IE][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Internet Settings: ProxyEnable (1) -> FOUND

                        ¤¤¤ Scheduled Tasks: 0 ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ Startup Entries: 0 ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ Web Browsers: 0 ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ Browser Addons: 0 ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ Specific Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ Driver: [LOADED] ¤¤¤
                        [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllCanUnloadNow): wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D155F)
                        [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllGetClassObject): wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D4852)
                        [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllMain): wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D12FB)

                        ¤¤¤ External Traffic: ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ Infection: ¤¤¤

                        ¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
                        --> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

                        127.0.0.1 localhost
                        ::1 localhost

                        ¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

                        +++++ PhysicalDrive0: (\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 @ IDE) Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 ATA Device +++++
                        --- User ---
                        [MBR] 681add1742775c3b051c7c13f50a8958
                        [BSP] 855b5aaea752edba6aa8805dcb802c62: Windows Vista MBR Code
                        Partition table:
                        0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 2048 | Size: 157064 MB
                        User = LL1 ... OK!
                        User = LL2 ... OK!

                        Finished: << RKreport[0]_S_03312014_195436.txt >>
                        RKreport[0]_D_03312014_182539.txt;RKreport[0]_S_03312014_181116.txt
                        0
                        1. Hi Lili,

                          Okay, no problem

                          See you later

                          --
                          The radiation level is higher at the employment center than at Chernobyl.
                          0
                          1. Security Contributor
                            Hello

                            Starting tomorrow evening, I can resume :)

                            Take care

                            --
                            If there is a problem, there is always a solution
                            ~~~~~~ Cs ~~~~~~
                            0
                            1. Hi idnoder,

                              yesterday I did the scan but it's impossible to copy and paste, so I'm doing it by hand

                              try again one more time to post the 3 reports via one copy/paste please

                              if it doesn't work, host them via cjoint >> https://www.cjoint.com/

                              thanks

                              @+

                              --
                              the radiation level is higher at the employment center than in Chernobyl
                              0
                              1. Hello, there has been a change in my PC, I'm getting ads like (trojan horse) and double icons on my desktop, this morning it's in full form.
                                Yesterday I did a scan but it's impossible to copy and paste, so I'm doing it manually, there are two lines for Explorer
                                1st) status(deleted) type(PUM) key type(IE proxy) global(HKEY current user) user(none) key(software\microsoft\windows\current version\internet SE) value(proxy server) data(127.0.0.1;49167;https=127.0.0.1;49167;)
                                2nd) status(replaced) type(PUM) key type(IE proxy) global(HKEY current user) key(software\microsoft\windows\current version\internetSE) value(proxy enable) data(1).
                                That's the result, now this morning on my desktop I found three roguekiller reports from last night at 7 PM, they are different if that helps!!!! Have a good day, and thanks again.

                                --
                                jacques
                                0
                                1. re

                                  ok, relaunch roguekiller, let it do the pre-scan then click on scan

                                  when the scan is finished, click on delete and on proxy reset

                                  look at this

                                  delete
                                  proxy reset

                                  post the reports via 1 copy/paste

                                  thank you

                                  @+

                                  the radiation level is higher at the employment agency than at Chernobyl
                                  0
                                  1. RogueKiller V8.8.15 [Mar 27 2014] by Adlice Software
                                    email: https://www.adlice.com/contact/
                                    Feedback: https://forum.adlice.com/
                                    Website: http://www.surlatoile.org/RogueKiller/
                                    Blog: https://www.adlice.com/

                                    Operating System: Windows Vista (6.0.6002 Service Pack 2) 32 bit version
                                    Boot Mode: Normal mode
                                    User: Jacques [Admin Rights]
                                    Mode: Scan -- Date: 03/31/2014 18:11:16
                                    | ARK || FAK || MBR |

                                    ¤¤¤ Malicious Processes: 0 ¤¤¤

                                    ¤¤¤ Registry Entries: 13 ¤¤¤
                                    [RUN][SUSP PATH] HKLM\[...]\Run : C-Media Mixer (Mixer.exe /startup [7]) -> FOUND
                                    [PROXY IE][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Internet Settings : ProxyServer (hxxp=127.0.0.1:49167;hxxps=127.0.0.1:49167; [Country: (Private Address) (XX), City: (Private Address)]) -> FOUND
                                    [PROXY IE][PUM] HKCU\[...]\Internet Settings : ProxyEnable (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ POL][PUM] HKCU\[...]\System : DisableTaskMgr (0) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ POL][PUM] HKCU\[...]\System : DisableRegistryTools (0) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKCU\[...]\ClassicStartMenu : {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKCU\[...]\ClassicStartMenu : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKCU\[...]\ClassicStartMenu : {645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E} (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKCU\[...]\NewStartPanel : {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKCU\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKCU\[...]\NewStartPanel : {645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E} (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} (1) -> FOUND
                                    [HJ DESK][PUM] HKLM\[...]\NewStartPanel : {20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D} (1) -> FOUND

                                    ¤¤¤ Scheduled Tasks: 2 ¤¤¤
                                    [V1][ROGUE ST] Weather It Up-firefoxinstaller.job : C:\Program Files\Weather It Up\Weather It Up-firefoxinstaller.exe - /installxpi /agentregpath='Weather It Up' /extensionfilepath='C:\Program Files\Weather It Up\49136.xpi' /appid=49136 /srcid='001101' /subid='0' /zdata='0' /bic=466DAF398D184B32823696145A8F0714IE /verifier=9343920cce8629641ebab91953801463 /installerversion=1_34_3_6 /installerfullversion=1.34.3.6 /installationtime=1396248094 /statsdomain=hxxp://stats.srvstatsdata.com /errorsdomain=hxxp://errors.srvstatsdata.com /waitforbrowser=300 /extensionid=18c3bc7a-b2aa-43c1-885a-665d2f25cf89@d6802e59-3519-4428-bef7-bce888d550bb.com /extensionversion=0.94 /prefsbranch=a18c3bc7ab2aa43c1885a665d2f25cf89d6802e5935194428bef7bce888d550bbcom49136 /updateurl=hxxps://w9u6a2p6.ssl.hwcdn.net/plugin/ff/update/49136.rdf /extensionname='Weather It Up' /extensiondesc='Weather it up is a simple browser extension that provides the latest weather information.' /publishername='Phoenix Media' /defbro=ie /allusers /allprofiles /checkfflist /autoupdateulr='hxxp://update.srvstatsdata.com/ff_agent_updates/{CAMP_ID}/update.json' /runfrom='task' /externallog='' [-][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] -> FOUND
                                    [V2][ROGUE ST] Weather It Up-firefoxinstaller : C:\Program Files\Weather It Up\Weather It Up-firefoxinstaller.exe - /installxpi /agentregpath='Weather It Up' /extensionfilepath='C:\Program Files\Weather It Up\49136.xpi' /appid=49136 /srcid='001101' /subid='0' /zdata='0' /bic=466DAF398D184B32823696145A8F0714IE /verifier=9343920cce8629641ebab91953801463 /installerversion=1_34_3_6 /installerfullversion=1.34.3.6 /installationtime=1396248094 /statsdomain=hxxp://stats.srvstatsdata.com /errorsdomain=hxxp://errors.srvstatsdata.com /waitforbrowser=300 /extensionid=18c3bc7a-b2aa-43c1-885a-665d2f25cf89@d6802e59-3519-4428-bef7-bce888d550bb.com /extensionversion=0.94 /prefsbranch=a18c3bc7ab2aa43c1885a665d2f25cf89d6802e5935194428bef7bce888d550bbcom49136 /updateurl=hxxps://w9u6a2p6.ssl.hwcdn.net/plugin/ff/update/49136.rdf /extensionname='Weather It Up' /extensiondesc='Weather it up is a simple browser extension that provides the latest weather information.' /publishername='Phoenix Media' /defbro=ie /allusers /allprofiles /checkfflist /autoupdateulr='hxxp://update.srvstatsdata.com/ff_agent_updates/{CAMP_ID}/update.json' /runfrom='task' /externallog='' [-][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] -> FOUND

                                    ¤¤¤ Startup Entries: 0 ¤¤¤

                                    ¤¤¤ Web Browsers: 0 ¤¤¤

                                    ¤¤¤ Browser Addons: 0 ¤¤¤

                                    ¤¤¤ Specific Files / Folders: ¤¤¤

                                    ¤¤¤ Driver: [LOAD] ¤¤¤
                                    [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllCanUnloadNow) : wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D155F)
                                    [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllGetClassObject) : wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D4852)
                                    [Address] EAT @explorer.exe (DllMain) : wlanutil.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Windows\System32\SndVolSSO.dll @ 0x735D12FB)
                                    [Address] IAT @iexplore.exe (GetProcAddress) : KERNEL32.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\EWPCore.dll @ 0x021B4C50)
                                    [Address] IAT @iexplore.exe (LoadLibraryA) : KERNEL32.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\EWPCore.dll @ 0x021B2000)
                                    [Address] IAT @iexplore.exe (LoadLibraryW) : KERNEL32.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\EWPCore.dll @ 0x021B2030)
                                    [Address] IAT @iexplore.exe (LoadLibraryExW) : KERNEL32.dll -> HOOKED (C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\EWPCore.dll @ 0x021B20B0)

                                    ¤¤¤ External Routines: ¤¤¤

                                    ¤¤¤ Infection: ¤¤¤

                                    ¤¤¤ HOSTS File: ¤¤¤
                                    ---> %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

                                    127.0.0.1 localhost
                                    ::1 localhost

                                    ¤¤¤ MBR Check: ¤¤¤

                                    +++++ PhysicalDrive0: (\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 @ IDE) Hitachi HDS721616PLA380 ATA Device +++++
                                    --- User ---
                                    [MBR] 681add1742775c3b051c7c13f50a8958
                                    [BSP] 855b5aaea752edba6aa8805dcb802c62 : Windows Vista MBR Code
                                    Partition table:
                                    0 - [ACTIVE] NTFS (0x07) [VISIBLE] Offset (sectors): 2048 | Size: 157064 MB
                                    User = LL1 ... OK!
                                    User = LL2 ... OK!

                                    Finished: << RKreport[0]_S_03312014_181116.txt >>

                                    Here is the report, I hope everything will be fine....thank you, have a good evening.
                                    --
                                    Jacques
                                    0
                                    1. Hello idnoder,

                                      at Lili's request, who has a problem with her PC, I'm taking over to finish the

                                      disinfection of your PC

                                      please do this and post the report

                                      Download roguekiller to your desktop

                                      take this one, look at the image >> click here

                                      The link https://www.luanagames.com/index.fr.html

                                      The tutorial http://tigzyrk.blogspot.be/2012/10/fr-roguekiller-tutoriel-officiel.html

                                      Close all your running programs

                                      Run roguekiller (Vista-W7-W8 users run as administrator - right-click)

                                      Let the prescan run and accept the Eula, see the image >> click here

                                      Click on scan

                                      The report will be displayed on your desktop and in C: RKReport[#].txt

                                      Post the report via copy/paste

                                      thank you

                                      @+

                                      the radiation level is higher at the employment office than at Chernobyl
                                      0
                                      1. Security Contributor
                                        You are waiting for another CS :)

                                        --
                                        If there is a problem, there is always a solution
                                        ~~~~~~ Cs ~~~~~~
                                        0
                                        • 1
                                        • 2