SMS issues on Viber

Solved
Hello,
I have a Wiko Cink Slim. I was using Viber until now without any issues, and just earlier while chatting, even though my contact was online, it showed that he connected yesterday. He was able to send me messages, but apparently he no longer receives mine, which are marked as sent but not delivered. It's becoming very annoying, especially since it's our only means of communication. Do you know where the problem might be and what I can do to resolve it? Thank you in advance!

Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 28.0.1500.72

6 answers

  1. Hello, I want to recover messages on Viber, how can I do that please?
    31
    1. Since the time you posted this question, have you received any concrete answers? I'm in the same situation, thank you.
      0
  2. Hello. Your partner on the other side must have disabled the setting that shows you that she has received your message. She needs to tap on the settings marked "more..." at the bottom right of the screen, then press privacy and then activate the status "send 'read' receipt and/or share 'online' status." That's all.
    15
    1. Hello
      Viber works through Wi-Fi or 3G if your SMS has been sent but not delivered, which means your contact is disconnected.
      4
      1. Thank you for your reply. I reinstalled it and I will see when it connects.
        Otherwise, why not another app if I can tell him to install it.
        0
        1. I don't know, but I can suggest WhatsApp which is free if you know how to use it, otherwise it's 0.79 cents.
          You have LINE too, a free app but not very practical since messages take time to arrive.
          Another app is WECHAT, also free.
          There you go.
          3
          1. Hi, uninstall then reinstall.
            12
            1. I can no longer send Viber messages with my Android (Alcatel One Touch) even though I have a connection.
              What should I do?
              0
            2. How to recover history after reinstallation
              0