Answer a questionnaire

Solved
Hello,
I tried to help a friend and I wasn't able to.
She received an email from her co-ownership. She needs to fill out a questionnaire and send it back by email.
However, she can't seem to click and write her name, for example.


Is it possible to complete a questionnaire after opening this attachment? I'm wondering if it needs to be printed, filled out, and then sent back as an attachment.
From Outlook, I couldn't transfer it to Word. I scanned it to send it.

It all seems illogical to me! Thank you for your help.

3 answers

  1. it is attached in PDF format
    5
    1. Contributor
      No worries, it will work by saving it with Libre Office (otherwise it will be read-only). Then open it with the "Draw" module, etc...
      0
    2. Contributor
      There is also this online, but I don’t know what it’s worth...
      or this
      0
  2. ....First, to know if the questionnaire is integrated into the email or if it is attached...?
    If it is attached, what is its format.....?(pdf, xlsx, docx...etc)

    "Is it possible to complete a questionnaire after opening this attachment" It all depends on the format....

    @+
    pasthou
    1
    1. Contributor
      Hello,
      The document is probably in PDF format
      Download the office suite Libre Office, it's free.
      Open the document in "Draw"
      Click on the "Edit file" icon (the fifth one from the left)
      Create a text box in the desired location to write what you want.
      Then save...
      Best regards,
      Abel ;-)
      2