Error retrieving information ([RH-01)]

Hello, I would like to know why on my Samsung Xcover 2 it tells me on the play store error while retrieving information ([RH-01)]. I would like to know how to resolve this error if you know, thank you for sending me an email or replying to me

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :)

3 answers

  1. Google Play - Error rh01/ rpc:s-5:aec-0:
    Problem
    The application is unable to obtain the correct information from the server.

    Solution
    With the phone
    Remove your Google account from 'Settings > Accounts > Google'
    Once restarted, you can then consider resyncing your Google account
    After that, go to 'Settings > Apps > **All** > then Google Play Store
    When you are on the application's profile, click on the 'Clear data' option, then 'Force Stop'

    Then download Google Play Services

    Turn off and then restart the device
    Hervé
    86
    1. Hello
      0
    2. Thank you very much, Hervé!
      0
    3. Hello, I have the same issue and nothing works, I'm desperate.....
      0
    4. Thank you :(
      0