Initialization error adobe reader
Solved
Hello,
Every time I try to download Adobe Reader, I get an initialization error and I'm unable to download it even by disabling Avast, whether with Internet Explorer or Chrome. A friend tried without any success and uninstalled the old version for which I had the same problem with updates. Now I can no longer open any PDFs. If someone could guide me as my knowledge is limited.
Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0
Every time I try to download Adobe Reader, I get an initialization error and I'm unable to download it even by disabling Avast, whether with Internet Explorer or Chrome. A friend tried without any success and uninstalled the old version for which I had the same problem with updates. Now I can no longer open any PDFs. If someone could guide me as my knowledge is limited.
Thank you in advance.
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0
31 answers
-
Anonymous userHi,
Do a clean-up with ccleaner (registry too)
the tutorial is on the download page
Restart your PC
try reinstalling it.
If the problem persists, and you mostly just want to read PDFs, there's this app:
pdf viewer
--
look at what we've made of the world, look at what we're leaving to our kids -
kaneagle ModeratorAdwCleaner is often updated.
If needed, always download the latest version.
Restart AdwCleaner
Click on --> Uninstall
Delete AdwCleaner.exe
MalwareBytes, quick scan once a week
For CCleaner, it all depends on how often you use the PC, every 3-4 days?
For HiJackThis, just forget it.
If you have any doubts about an infection, post here in the forum --> virus/security
Good evening.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerGood evening, I've deleted the deletion backups from Ccleaner, anyway thank you for your help and that of toadangel, you both helped me a lot. I'm really tempted to delete the Mozilla and Firefox folders one by one in the Windows search even though they don't actually bother me.
Just one last question if I may: how often would you recommend I run Ccleaner, Adwcleaner, HiJackThis, and Malwarebytes? -
kaneagle ModeratorDelete the CCleaner backups.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerHere it is, I've done the searches in the registry and removed everything related to Firefox and Mozilla, then used Ccleaner and Adwcleaner, but after rebooting, the search results (Windows dog) show 17 Mozillas and 15 Firefoxes. I really want to delete them from the search results, but what do I risk? I'm worried about deleting essential data from my computer or documents?
The result from Adwcleaner is the same as the previous post.
I also have three backup folders (2 Ccleaners registry and 1 uninstall list) of keys and others deleted in the previous days. Can these three folders be completely deleted now? -
kaneagle ModeratorStart only with Mozilla and Firefox.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerOK, I did the search in the registry editor as you told me, but should I delete all the lines that appear like "AutoConfigProxy", "CertificateRevocation", etc., or only the lines that mention Mozilla (for now there aren't any)?
Thank you for your help, I'll get back to it tomorrow evening. -
kaneagle ModeratorAccording to the report, everything seems fine.
You can delete the quarantine in Malwarebytes.
For Firefox, the suggested procedure is to delete the keys in the registry.
Go to Start
Run
Type: regedit and OK
At the top, click on Edit
Find (Ctrl+F)
Type: mozilla
Check the boxes for keys, values, data and click Next.
The search begins, when a file appears, delete everything related to mozilla, then press F3 to continue the search and do the same until the search ends.
Repeat the same procedure by typing: firefox
Restart CCleaner for a cleanup
Then restart AdwCleaner and see if Firefox no longer appears in the report.
Afterwards, see how it goes with the browsers.
--
Humans are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerGood evening, I did a cleanup with Ccleaner and then ran AdwCleaner, of which here are the results after restarting the PC.
I would like to know if I can delete the backups of the registry keys erased with Ccleaner and what I should do with what is in quarantine in Malwarebytes?
However, in the report below, we find Mozilla Firefox even though I don't have it in the programs. And in the application data, there is localLow--->DataMngr, which is a file {7CA1F051-A4FB-4143-B263.... that I cannot open.
# AdwCleaner v2.115 - Report created on 03/18/2013 at 19:59:56
# Updated on 03/17/2013 by Xplode
# Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (32 bits)
# Username: alain - FLEUR40
# Startup Mode: Normal
# Executed from: C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Desktop\adwcleaner.exe
# Option [Removal]
***** [Services] *****
***** [Files / Folders] *****
Deleted on restart: C:\Program Files\Web Assistant
***** [Registry] *****
***** [Browsers] *****
-\\ Internet Explorer v8.0.6001.18702
[OK] The registry does not contain any illegitimate entries.
-\\ Mozilla Firefox v [Unable to obtain version]
-\\ Google Chrome v25.0.1364.172
*************************
AdwCleaner[R1].txt - [14868 bytes] - [03/15/2013 19:22:58]
AdwCleaner[R2].txt - [1838 bytes] - [03/17/2013 19:37:12]
AdwCleaner[R3].txt - [1118 bytes] - [03/18/2013 19:57:49]
AdwCleaner[S1].txt - [14667 bytes] - [03/15/2013 19:24:11]
AdwCleaner[S2].txt - [1917 bytes] - [03/17/2013 19:42:17]
AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [1060 bytes] - [03/18/2013 19:59:56]
########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner[S3].txt - [1120 bytes] ########## -
kaneagle ModeratorWhat should it be now with the browsers?
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerHello, yesterday I ran a cleaning with Ccleaner and loaded Malwarebytes, then launched a full scan this morning (duration: almost 2H30). Then I dealt with the results and deletion. Now I will restart as it asks me, but here is the scan result first:
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70.0.1100
www.malwarebytes.org
Database version: v2013.03.16.09
Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86 NTFS
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
alain :: FLEUR40 [administrator]
17/03/2013 10:04:58
mbam-log-2013-03-17 (10-04-58).txt
Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File system | Heuristic/Extra | Heuristic/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Item(s) scanned: 654943
Elapsed time: 2 hour(s), 24 minute(s), 40 second(s)
Memory processes detected: 0
(No harmful items detected)
Memory modules detected: 0
(No harmful items detected)
Registry key(s) detected: 2
HKCU\SOFTWARE\fcn (Rogue.Residue) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
HKCU\Software\Winsudate (Adware.GibMedia) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
Registry value(s) detected: 0
(No harmful items detected)
Registry data item(s) detected: 1
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon|Userinit (Hijack.UserInit) -> Bad: (C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\system32\userinit.exe,) Good: (userinit.exe) -> Successfully quarantined and repaired
Folder(s) detected: 29
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Application Data\EoRezo\db (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Application Data\EoRezo\eoDesktop (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Application Data\EoRezo\eoStats (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain\Application Data\EoRezo\db (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain\Application Data\EoRezo\eoDesktop (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\anais\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\anais\Application Data\EoRezo\db (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\anais\Application Data\EoRezo\eoDesktop (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\anais\Application Data\EoRezo\eoStats (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\corinne\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\corinne\Application Data\EoRezo\db (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\corinne\Application Data\EoRezo\eoDesktop (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\corinne\Application Data\EoRezo\eoStats (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\emilie\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\emilie\Application Data\EoRezo\db (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\emilie\Application Data\EoRezo\eoDesktop (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\emilie\Application Data\EoRezo\eoStats (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.AUTORITE NT\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.AUTORITE NT\Application Data\EoRezo\db (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.AUTORITE NT\Application Data\EoRezo\eoDesktop (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.AUTORITE NT\Application Data\EoRezo\eoStats (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\anais\Local Settings\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\anais\Local Settings\Application Data\EoRezo\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\anais\Local Settings\Application Data\EoRezo\EoRezo\EoStats (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.AUTORITE NT\Local Settings\Application Data\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.AUTORITE NT\Local Settings\Application Data\EoRezo\EoRezo (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService.AUTORITE NT\Local Settings\Application Data\EoRezo\EoRezo\EoStats (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
File(s) detected: 328
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Mes documents\Downloads\flvmplayer.exe (PUP.BundleInstaller.SOL) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_ares.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_avs-video-editor.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_emule.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_frostwire (1).exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_frostwire.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_kazaa-lite-k.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_windows-live-messenger (1).exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_windows-live-messenger (2).exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_windows-live-messenger.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
D:\Mes documents\Downloads\SoftonicDownloader_pour_windows-live-movie-maker.exe (PUP.OfferBundler.ST) -> No action taken.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\dropdowndealssetup-silentinstaller.exe (Adware.Yontoo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\is-TT5QR.tmp\CONDUIT.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\is-TT5QR.tmp\INSTALLMONETIZER.exe (PUP.Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\is1668783924\BoxoreInstaller.exe (Adware.Boxore) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\is-N1STU.tmp\CONDUIT.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\is-N1STU.tmp\INSTALLMONETIZER.exe (PUP.Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\is-S8QSM.tmp\CONDUIT.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Local Settings\Temp\is-S8QSM.tmp\INSTALLMONETIZER.exe (PUP.Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\Mes documents\Downloads\35.exe (Adware.TryMedia) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150099.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150092.exe (Trojan.Eorezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150093.exe (Trojan.Eorezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150095.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150096.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150097.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150098.exe (Adware.EoRezo) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150395.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150396.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150397.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150398.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150399.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150400.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150401.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150402.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150403.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150404.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150405.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150406.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150407.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150408.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150410.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150411.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150412.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150413.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150414.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150415.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150416.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150417.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150418.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150419.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150430.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150431.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150432.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150433.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150434.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150435.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150436.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150437.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150438.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150439.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150440.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150441.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150442.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150443.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150444.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150446.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150447.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150448.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150449.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150450.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150451.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150452.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150453.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150454.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150455.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150456.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150457.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150458.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150459.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150460.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150461.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150462.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150464.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150465.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150466.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150467.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150468.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150469.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150470.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150471.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150472.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150473.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150474.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150475.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150476.exe (Adware.Agent) -> Successfully quarantined and deleted.
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{86DBA2F2-7B31-4BAB-B435-31430D68DAD5}\RP838\A0150477.exe -
kaneagle ModeratorFor the name FLEUR40, it's in the AdwCleaner report.
Was there nothing in application data?
Run MalwareBytes.
--
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerAnd if I finally delete each line found in the search with the little dog (I don't know what breed he is, but he seems to have a good nose), it'll be the same, right? And I won't have to search for what I can't find. I deleted the one found in program files and ran a search: result 15 firefox found.
Well, this time I'm going to get some fresh air. -
springerOK, it’s done. I only found a Mozilla Firefox in C:\Program Files, nowhere else. But how did you know the names of my folders like FLEUR40? It doesn't bother me per se, but I like to understand...
Talk to you later, I’m going to take a stroll outside before the bad weather arrives. -
kaneagle ModeratorDelete the mozilla firefox and mozilla folders in:
--> C\program files
--> C\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\application data
--> C\Documents and Settings\alain.FLEUR40\application data\local settings\application data
--> C\Documents and Settings\all users\application data
Human beings are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerWhich previous message? The one from kaneagle? Could you be the same person?
My results after searching firefox on drive C even though the program is uninstalled
modification date
Mozilla Firefox folder files 03/16/2013
FirefoxContainer folder files 04/26/09
FirefoxContainer.Xpi XPI file 08/05/09
FirefoxSetup 19.0.2 application 03/16/13
firefoxcontainer shortcut 03/16/13
Firefox folder files 09/18/08
Firefox folder files 03/16/13
Plugin_Firefox folder files 07/11/11
firefoxcontainer Executable Jar File 02/15/10
Firefox folder files 09/18/08
Firefox2 folder files 03/16/13
Firefox folder files 03/16/13
Mozilla Firefox folder files 10/03/08
Firefox setup2.0.0.16 application 09/18/08
Mozilla Firefox folder files 03/16/13
Firefox folder files 06/20/11
Can I delete all of this without risk? -
Anonymous userDon't pay attention to my previous message, I posted in the wrong thread lol.
What are these results?
--
look at what we've done to the world, look at what we're leaving to our kids -
kaneagle ModeratorRegarding Firefox, yes.
Run CCleaner for a good cleanup.
Download and install --> MalwareBytes
Uncheck the box --> Activate the free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro
Run it
Update the product
Run the full scan
After the scan, click to view the results
If positive, check everything
Remove the selection.
Post the report in your next message.
--
Humans are at their best when things are at their worst. -
springerI just checked in add/remove, there are no longer traces of the programs mentioned above.
I don't have Firefox so I couldn't verify, but when I launched a search on the disks I found 10 results with Firefox. Then I loaded Firefox to check in the tools/add-ons/extention, everything seemed normal, then I uninstalled Firefox and searched again in C and this time I found 16 results. Can I delete all these folders? I can't paste them here, it doesn't work. -
Anonymous userRe.
Check also in Firefox:
tools
add-ons
extensions
if you still have traces of these toolbars.
--
look at what we've done to the world, look at what we're leaving to our kids -
- 1
- 2
Next