Https:www.google.fr
Solved
Hello,
my homepage is supposed to be www.google.fr
but for a few days now
when I launch Internet Explorer (8)
I end up with a "https://www.google.fr/"
that annoys me.
in my internet options I am set to http "normal"
but nothing works, no matter what I do the page launches in secure mode (only on google.fr)
I tried other homepages and they are normal
I want to get back my regular Http google
how can I do that???
thank you
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0
my homepage is supposed to be www.google.fr
but for a few days now
when I launch Internet Explorer (8)
I end up with a "https://www.google.fr/"
that annoys me.
in my internet options I am set to http "normal"
but nothing works, no matter what I do the page launches in secure mode (only on google.fr)
I tried other homepages and they are normal
I want to get back my regular Http google
how can I do that???
thank you
Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0